SOLD BCC Blue Ridge Poker Room Sample Set (cash and tourney) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Jun 16, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS First Class
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
I purchased these years ago on the Blue Wall. I think this is the MGK mold? Not real sure as I'm not all that familiar with BCC chips. While I think they are awesome, I'd like to move them along to free up some funds for more house mold sample sets. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

PXL_20210613_164131583.jpg

So are the T100, T500, and T1000 chips V2? Do you know roughly when you acquired this sample set? Thanks...
Not sure what version these are. If I recall correctly I got these when the original group buy took place 8 years ago? Does that sound right? It was all on the blue wall so I don't know how to verify for sure.

I purchased these years ago on the Blue Wall. I think this is the MGK mold? Not real sure as I'm not all that familiar with BCC chips. While I think they are awesome, I'd like to move them along to free up some funds for more house mold sample sets. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

View attachment 718742

That 25 is pretty sexy!

The cash chips are nice, especially those rich-looking $1s, but it's the tourneys that do it for me. VA Tech's red and gold colors are the same as my old high school's. :cool

Mine have been used in exactly one game, over at @k9dr's house. Looks like I need a cash $100 to complete my sample set, though...

BlueRidge1sm.jpg

These are stunning chips. I was lucky enough to purchase a large (750-800 chip) tourney set a few years ago and they have always gotten a very positive reaction when I've used them as a guest set at local games. Hope to do that again real soon... Good luck with the auction, and if the member I got them from is still on this forum, thank you again...

Also, I will combine shipping with other auctions should someone win more than one.

Ends tonight at 9pm ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom