BBO Tables (1 Viewer)

5cent

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Anyone with experience on BBO tables? Specifically the Elite Alpha. Just curious on communication, quality, and satisfaction.

Thoughts?

I believe the general consensus was that the tables from Gorilla Gaming were of better quality. I could be wrong but this is what I remember.

I've got the Elite Alpha & love it.
20230216_171818.jpg

(Green/old surface)
20230423_192403.jpg

(Purple/new surface)

Communication: I've had nothing but a good experience with them. Just dealt with them again this last month too ordering a couple new playing surfaces. Was able to take care of 99% of the transaction via texting which I thought was amazingly easy.

Quality: well made. Very solid but it should be because it's really heavy! Except for covid lockdown its pretty much been used weekly. Only signs of wear has been the speedcloth which I just replaced after 5 years & at about the cost of those table toppers people buy. (Fully assembled cloth & pad mounted on the insert board)
20230419_204737.jpg

Satisfaction: Very. The only negative here has been the one & only design flaw I've experienced. There are 6 bolts that tighten the playing surface to the table & 4 of them are not accessible without removing the whole table top. (They've might have fixed this by now but mine is over 5 years old so I dont know) It's an easy fix though: I drilled 1/2" access holes for those 4 bolts & now swapping out the playing surface takes about 5-10 min vs. 30min. Again this only an issue when swapping out playing surfaces & for the 1st 5yrs I never did. Now I've got multiple surfaces so I plan on changing them semi frequently depending on what chip set I plan on using. (The reason why I chose this table over their other flagship table at the same price point)

The one thing I would add is I'm glad I didn't have my shuffletech installed in the table which is an option. (It's in a cart) On the table I feel it would take up too much space & because the mount is metal could potentially cause damage to clay chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom