Battery Powered led's for your lighted table

bsdunbar1

Full House
Reaction score
Thinking about converting a lighted table to run off battery instead of having a cord.
If you have this set up already what are you using for a Battery? Charging? etc?

sheikh617

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking about converting a lighted table to run off battery instead of having a cord.
If you have this set up already what are you using for a Battery? Charging? etc?
My lights are wired two ways, there is a cord for them and they also have a battery pack connected that run off 4 double A batteries. I doubt the draw is very high but I've never tested how long they would last on battery alone. If I did decide to go cordless I'd grab some rechargeable double A's and call it a day.

BSteck

Flush
Reaction score
I've also been pondering this. Was thinking about using one of those external phone batteries with some USB LED lights. Curious to see what others have come up with.

bsdunbar1

Full House
Reaction score
Was thinking about using one of those external phone batteries with some USB LED lights.

This is what I was thinking. I can't imagine it takes much to power up the lights, even for a 10hr session.
Especially if @sheikh617 can run his off 4AA batteries.
Pics @sheikh617??

I was thinking of something a lot smaller that a big car type battery

1596824225345.png

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
I just did this for a round table I built. I have two strips of lights. Each is connected to a 10,000 mah charging brick. I think I calculated that it would last about 6 hours each? Don't quote me on that.

sheikh617

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what I was thinking. I can't imagine it takes much to power up the lights, even for a 10hr session.
Especially if @sheikh617 can run his off 4AA batteries.
Pics @sheikh617??

I was thinking of something a lot smaller that a big car type battery

View attachment 504809
Sorry I misspoke. The adapter takes 8 total double AAs. Currently mine is plugged in with a DC adapter but this is what I was given in case I wanted to run batteries. I'm sure there are much better solutions. If I were to use this thing I'd just grab some rechargeable energizer batteries.

20200807_145941.jpg

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Depends on the power draw and not just the voltage. So it also depends on what kind of LED strip you're using.

Top Bottom