Basic tables for sale - Not available (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got stainless cupholders today. Much better now. The plastic ones are 2-3x thicker. I was able to find one of the cards under the rail but the other one disappeared into the abyss and cannot be found.

Tony, have you ever done a tabletop for one of the basic tables on folding legs? Like a really basic table topper.

I’m going to go full custom for my next house, but in the meantime thinking of putting a basic in our rental suite. It’s only occupied on weekends so I’d love to have it run double duty as dining table on weekends and poker den on weekdays.

Yep, on multiple occasions. Though if you want to make it double as a dining table, I might recommend upgrading the legs to the gorilla legs for extra sturdiness.

That sounds great Tony. Do you have any pics of the basic plywood table topper? I perused your site and didn't find any.

I'm thinking basic table, custom speed cloth, gorilla legs, table topper. I'm guessing that's running about $2K CAD. You don't do the SSC option with the betting line for basic's right?

That sounds great Tony. Do you have any pics of the basic plywood table topper? I perused your site and didn't find any.

I'm thinking basic table, custom speed cloth, gorilla legs, table topper. I'm guessing that's running about $2K CAD. You don't do the SSC option with the betting line for basic's right?

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/basic-tables-for-sale.11759/post-779364

SSC with a betting line for a small additional charge that's less than full blown custom. This is the route I went with. I got SSC outside the betting line and solid black inside. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/basic-tables-for-sale.11759/post-839005

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/basic-tables-for-sale.11759/post-779364

SSC with a betting line for a small additional charge that's less than full blown custom. This is the route I went with. I got SSC outside the betting line and solid black inside. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/basic-tables-for-sale.11759/post-839005
Thanks! I thought I saw that post somewhere but it got buried.
I’d suggest adding that to the main post Tony.
That’s probably what I’ll end up doing.

Thanks so I presume they would work on one of your basic 8 person tables...the last one I bought from you with the burgundy SSC.

If so might as well get a topper and custom cloth to put on it.

Yes for sure, the toppers can fit any size table up to 45"x93" assuming you want the skirting around the perimeter. I don't remember selling you a burgundy SSC basic table though, must have been a while ago. So many tables go out of my shop I can't keep track.

Thanks! I thought I saw that post somewhere but it got buried.
I’d suggest adding that to the main post Tony.
That’s probably what I’ll end up doing.

Sure thing. I'll be in touch about getting your table order processed and get all the details.

Cheers.

Pics of plywood toppers:

2019-05-16 13.06.15.jpg
2019-05-16 13.06.23.jpg
2016-06-17 15.01.30.jpg
2016-06-17 15.03.51.jpg
IMG_3309.JPG

This one is a basic plywood topper with no skirting. These went to @Lars which are birch with an edge banding, no stain but with a lacquer finish.

In the background you can see another one upside down with pucks installed so that the pucks sit in the cup holders to prevent it from sliding around.
2016-07-18 15.52.11.jpg
2016-07-18 15.52.19.jpg

Would that be robust enough for a rental suite though? I’d be worried about vinyl being damaged without skirting

They have held up very well I have had a lot of parties and games and have had absolutely no problems. The vinyl that Tony uses is good quality.

T_Chan, do you allow pick-up for these tables? What would it cost to add SSC with a betting line to a 10 person table?

Yes local pickup is free. The tables come with your choice of SSC color, but do not come with a betting line. We do not add betting lines to SSC (can't be properly printed on that material). You can upgrade to a semi-custom cloth with an SSC pattern and a betting line for +$150.

Examples:

2-tone-SSC-example.gif

Green-SSC.gif

Color choices:
Suit color
Suit background color
Inside playing surface color
Betting line color

@JScott You won't regret buying a table from Tony. I just got a basic table with standard SSC and it is one of my favourite purchases in the last few years. I don't mean favourite poker related purchase but fave thing I bought across the board in the past couple years. Super durable and they look awesome.

The very first night I used the table I spilled an entire beer all over the table. The SSC is incredible and does a great job of not absorbing liquids. The beer rolled around on the surface like a water resistant jacket or a waxed car. I just cleaned up the mess and continued playing with no fuss. Everyone at the table was amazed at the quality of the table. I still get more comments about the table than nice cards or nice chips.

I need to pickup one of these tables this year, I should have made that my NY resolution (is now). I just need to find a place I can store it where it wouldn't be a pain to move it from.

@T_Chan, what have you done in the way of wall hangers? Also, do you have a source for covers? If I put it on my back hall I'd be afraid of the kids leaning on it or touching it with grubby hands.

I need to pickup one of these tables this year, I should have made that my NY resolution (is now). I just need to find a place I can store it where it wouldn't be a pain to move it from.

@T_Chan, what have you done in the way of wall hangers? Also, do you have a source for covers? If I put it on my back hall I'd be afraid of the kids leaning on it or touching it with grubby hands.

He sells covers. I bought one and it's great. Easy on and off. Not sure about wall hangers but I got kickstands with mine for storage.

1579134086227.png

He sells covers. I bought one and it's great. Easy on and off. Not sure about wall hangers but I got kickstands with mine for storage.

View attachment 392965

The kickstands are cool, but unfortunately my cat is a wild card, I need to hang anything nice outside of his reach. I borrowed a couple tables from Tony last year and had to lock them away in the kids playroom as I was frightened what the cat might do.

Yeah we can add carrying handles to the underside of the table which double as hangers for wall mounting. You would just need a hook on the wall strong enough to support the weight, something like this:

View attachment 392992

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Gatehouse-...7gljFDFdC5riTMCgCYUaAkcPEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

And yes, I have nylon dust covers available too.

Not sure if you've been asked this before, but is it possible to build something that would be high quality and lightweight for moving? The older I get, the harder it gets to move heavy things.

Probably but it would cost more than a basic table price. A table like that would fall into the custom category.

Carbon fiber table??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom