Basic tables for sale - Not available (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have nightmares about crates ever since I got my table haha :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . The thing was the size of a small car lol. I was not ready for it.

mainly to pull out all of your chips for a family photo but it can also be used for the occasional game so it doesn’t collect too much dust.

I’m almost embarrassed to post this because it’s been so long. Today, one full month after accepting delivery, I opened the crate up and got this thing inside my apartment.

C3822C8E-BB6D-4641-BD1B-0F59A1F567A8.jpeg

6D83BE4C-312F-41B4-AB0C-06AA79BE9A52.jpeg

0053F070-C400-49B9-95CB-3D6450979236.jpeg

739BE954-4114-492E-8DC0-B3C1D7EB94D0.jpeg

Unfortunately, the coffee table you see underneath the poker table is literally 1.5” too wide to be able to fit underneath. Would have been really awesome if I didn’t have to move that thing around, along with the couple of chairs I have in my small apartment. But there’s still plenty of room, so I am PUMPED.

@Irish ... looks like the new Matsui’s will be in my hands some time next week. Maybe even before next Friday’s game so i could bring a few by.

Get ready to take a ride up here to play!

I’m almost embarrassed to post this because it’s been so long. Today, one full month after accepting delivery, I opened the crate up and got this thing inside my apartment.

View attachment 320430
View attachment 320434
View attachment 320435
View attachment 320437

Unfortunately, the coffee table you see underneath the poker table is literally 1.5” too wide to be able to fit underneath. Would have been really awesome if I didn’t have to move that thing around, along with the couple of chairs I have in my small apartment. But there’s still plenty of room, so I am PUMPED.

@Irish ... looks like the new Matsui’s will be in my hands some time next week. Maybe even before next Friday’s game so i could bring a few by.

Nice man looks great!

View attachment 320430
View attachment 320434
View attachment 320435
View attachment 320437

9278e38ab3effabcc052bbcb159cb472.jpg

Nice setup!

View attachment 320430
View attachment 320434
View attachment 320435
View attachment 320437

Sweet dude!!!

Love the suede design! Simple and sharp! It will be impervious to time!

@T_Chan would it be possible to build and add a custom wooden legged base to a basic table? Like if I had some wooden let's would I be able to take the legs off a basic and make a nice stand and somehow attach everything?

View attachment 320430
View attachment 320434
View attachment 320435
View attachment 320437

You hosting the September game?

@T_Chan would it be possible to build and add a custom wooden legged base to a basic table? Like if I had some wooden let's would I be able to take the legs off a basic and make a nice stand and somehow attach everything?

Yep that's totally do-able.

I had a customer convert their table with folding legs by adding a pair of Oak columns and a dining table cover 2 years after it was purchased. He was just over the border so I brought down the legs and topper myself and installed on site.

Before:
IMG_3098.JPG

After:
2016-07-07 14.08.47.jpg

2016-07-07 14.11.13.jpg

You hosting the September game?

I’d never try to steal hosting duties from @Irish ... especially since this thing only seats 8. But I’m definitely open to hosting. Why else did I buy this thing? Lol.

Maybe we can get a somewhat regular .25/.50 game going or something.

Yep that's totally do-able.

I had a customer convert their table with folding legs by adding a pair of Oak columns and a dining table cover 2 years after it was purchased. He was just over the border so I brought down the legs and topper myself and installed on site.

Before:
View attachment 320718

After:
View attachment 320719

View attachment 320720

This looks fantastic and reassures how bad I need a basic table with custom felt! I like that it can be folding for now, and added on to later when I have a dedicated spot for it. Thank you!

Yeah it's an easy conversion. You need to add an extra board to the underside of the table. You can attach the legs to the board, then attach the board to the base of the table. A 3/4" piece of plywood does the trick.

I’d never try to steal hosting duties from @Irish ... especially since this thing only seats 8. But I’m definitely open to hosting. Why else did I buy this thing? Lol.

A cash game that doesn’t interfere with

i was just kidding. Was hinting more towards a monthly or every other month cash game. Gotta break in the new chips when they arrive.

Tony my table is too tight to use slide in cup holders. Is there a way I can adjust it?

I think I remember that on your tables the screws holding the rail down aren't super tight for that purpose. If the rail won't allow a slide in cup holder, you can back out the screws a little to give the space.

Finally got my tables in use. Everyone loved them. We did have a couple cards slide under the rail and disappear. Is there a trick to getting them out? Also what is the protocol to remove little spills on the playing surface?

Finally got my tables in use. Everyone loved them. We did have a couple cards slide under the rail and disappear. Is there a trick to getting them out? Also what is the protocol to remove little spills on the playing surface?

Doh, that's one of the reasons I really dislike slide-under cup holders. If there's room for the metal tab, then there's room for cards. I usually tighten down the rail and do a "card test" which is pitching cards across the table to make sure cards don't slide underneath, but for your table, knowing you were going to use slide under cup holders I didn't screw it down quite as tight as I normally do.

To retrieve any lost cards, you can try to fish them out using more cards, or a thin ruler. You can add some tape to it as well to try to stick to the card to pull it out. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to loosen the screws so that you can lift up that part of the rail to get the cards out.

There's a chance you could just tip the entire table on it's side and hope the card slides back out.

Spills should be cleaned up immediately with a towel or paper towel, anything left behind can be wiped up with a damp towel with water and allowed to air dry. If the stain is stubborn, you can add some mild dish soap as a cleaning agent.

Let me know if you have any other q's.

I think the problem is that I got plastic slide-ins so the tab is thicker than for the metal ones. I ended up loosening the screws quite a bit for them to fit. The stains that wont come out are red wine. (i think)

Last edited:
I don’t screw down my rails, even though they are built to accept furniture bolts. That way it is easy just to lift it up and fish out the card. Rarely happens though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom