Basic tables for sale - Not available (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, awesome tables especially at that price point. Nicely done.

Second, I just bought one almost identical locally and wanted to ask if you ever tried or recommend using Scotchguard on the velvet type felt for added protection.

The felts that we use are already treated so we never recommend using any additional treatment like Scotchguard. I've never used that stuff before on any materials so I can't say whether it's useful or not.

The felts that we use are already treated so we never recommend using any additional treatment like Scotchguard. I've never used that stuff before on any materials so I can't say whether it's useful or not.

Just got a response from the seller for mine, said exact same thing. Was already treated and not to use anything on it.

Hey all,

Brand new to the forum. I actually heard of Tony and his work from a poker playing friend who had attended one of his events and so I went and met with Tony.

Was in the market for my first ever poker table. I bought one of Tony's used tables that he rented. It's absolutely amazing. The price I paid was even better. I'm not going to be specific, but I was under the $500 price mark. The quality of the table is unbelievable. My friends love it. It's got so much use and still plays like a dream.

Now my dining table is ready to be replaced and wifey has approved a new Poker dining table combo and Tony will be making it for me. Once I get the cash together, I'll be setting up my new project. (Tony's new project).

I'll be coming down to your shop real soon Tony. My next visit will be with a fistful of cash and wifey in tow...hahah

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20190216_160412.jpg
    IMG_20190216_160412.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_20190219_133120.jpg
    IMG_20190219_133120.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 463
Hey all,

Brand new to the forum. I actually heard of Tony and his work from a poker playing friend who had attended one of his events and so I went and met with Tony.

Was in the market for my first ever poker table. I bought one of Tony's used tables that he rented. It's absolutely amazing. The price I paid was even better. I'm not going to be specific, but I was under the $500 price mark. The quality of the table is unbelievable. My friends love it. It's got so much use and still plays like a dream.

Now my dining table is ready to be replaced and wifey has approved a new Poker dining table combo and Tony will be making it for me. Once I get the cash together, I'll be setting up my new project. (Tony's new project).

I'll be coming down to your shop real soon Tony. My next visit will be with a fistful of cash and wifey in tow...hahah

Cheers

Really love your graphic, it is awesome, you need to get an updated DB Super themed one

Really love your graphic, it is awesome, you need to get an updated DB Super themed one
It's actually somebody else's graphic. Tony had this with a bunch of his rentals. It had the things I needed...a cupholder rail with no Racetrack and and a betting line. The DB graphic was cool anyways with dragons all over it. I'll be sure to scope out some new DB stuff before I decide what to do with my next table.

Hey all,

You’ll be happy, Tony is a great guy to work with, and has excellent work.

@T_Chan - Do you have any stock designs for "custom" felt available that inclulde a betting line for your basic tables?

Yes, we have SSC pattern stock cloths with a betting line which are a $125 CAD upgrade instead of the full custom cloth upgrade price.
Example:
SSC Template.jpg

Can I just order a set of these? How did you attach them to the table?

Yes I have the kickstands for sale for $25 for a pair. They come with the required hardware to install them. For your own table, you need to drill a 1/2" hole and countersink the underside of the rail to accept the head of the bolt + a washer. Not all designs of tables can accept these.

Yes, we have SSC pattern stock cloths with a betting line which are a $125 CAD upgrade instead of the full custom cloth upgrade price.
Example:
View attachment 287257

Yes I have the kickstands for sale for $25 for a pair. They come with the required hardware to install them. For your own table, you need to drill a 1/2" hole and countersink the underside of the rail to accept the head of the bolt + a washer. Not all designs of tables can accept these.
Example:
View attachment 287257

How many different colors do those SSC pattern cloths come in? Thanks

Example:
View attachment 287257

This is great to know. I’d want a betting line on any table I order, and this seems like a perfect “middle ground” option. Betting line included but not full-on custom. Assuming I’m understanding this response correctly.

Only a few, about 3 million.

Is there a chart/list somewhere? Lol

That's hilarious, I didn't know thats what those little swivelling legs were. I bought one of your basic tables, brought it home, and have never folded it away. It's in a room dedicated to poker and so it's never been folded. I have looked under the table a few times to try to understand what purpose they served and now I know. Feel dumb I couldnt figure it out.

Is the size listed for the total size of the table, end of rail to end of rail? Or are those dimensions for the playing surface and the rail is another 6"?

8 player basic table for $625 CAD
42"x84"
Padded playing surface (1/4" closed cell foam)
6" wide whisper vinyl rail with 1" thick HD foam

And are they in stock? :)

Thanks!

Those dimensions are of the overall table size. The 42"x84" table with the 6" rail leaves a playing surface of 30"x72". Plus about 1" overall for foam padding.

None in stock at the moment, we are building them as they're ordered.

Possible order and install kickstands for tables we bought from you previously?

I installed the legs today. Very exciting!

Yes kickstands are available for sale for $25/pair. The tables do need some minor modification to be installed. Two 1/2" holes need to be drilled in the base sheet, and the underside of the rail needs to be countersunk for the heads of the bolts.

Some of our basic tables already have these holes cut as they're part of our CNC file we use to cut the tables. If you see 2 holes near the rail on one side of your table(s) then they may be installed without any alteration. You'll need to double check the underside of the rail though.

Example:
View attachment 287257

What’s the typical turnaround time for a basic table, and does that change if i went with something like the semi-custom SSC described above?

I’m sure it depends on how busy you are, so let me rephrase: what is the CURRENT turnaround time for a basic table or a semi-custom SSC basic table, including shipping? NJ, USA if it matters...

What’s the typical turnaround time for a basic table, and does that change if i went with something like the semi-custom SSC described above?

I’m sure it depends on how busy you are, so let me rephrase: what is the CURRENT turnaround time for a basic table or a semi-custom SSC basic table, including shipping? NJ, USA if it matters...

He recently made mine and got it to me very quickly! I was expecting shipping from Canada to take about two weeks...the table was delivered in like 3 business days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom