Basic tables for sale - Not available (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one just finished getting crated up. Due to be shipped out on Monday. 10 player basic minus the cup holders but plus a custom cloth. Plus some extra sawdust on the rail for good measure.

2018-03-20 14.55.48.jpg
2018-03-20 14.55.29.jpg
2018-03-20 14.55.37.jpg
2018-03-20 14.55.40.jpg

Anyone that has a basic table, any chance you can measure the clearance from the ground to the bottom of the table, ( the distance from the underneath of the table to the ground ) gauging to see if I have room for my cash box to be mounted under or to start looking for a dif option box

Anyone that has a basic table, any chance you can measure the clearance from the ground to the bottom of the table, ( the distance from the underneath of the table to the ground ) gauging to see if I have room for my cash box to be mounted under or to start looking for a dif option box

I will try and remember tonight. Otherwise Tony may be able to do it.

I'm curious if the dining room table top sits directly on the cushion or if it attaches in some way.

It sits on top of the rail. The weight is distributed along the entire rail. My showroom table has a solid oak dining table cover on it for several years without any noticeable change in the firmness of the foam.

It sits on top of the rail. The weight is distributed along the entire rail. My showroom table has a solid oak dining table cover on it for several years without any noticeable change in the firmness of the foam.

Okay thanks. I was curious if it would flatten the foam or not.

Do you have any 10 man basic tables?
Is this pricing correct?
table: $650
custom felt: $225
crating: $55
ship to USD residential address: ~200
reduction in price for no cupholders: ???

I'm afraid we're out of the 10 player tables right now, we have about 3 of the 8 players on the shelf, all with cup holders.
We'll have more in a few more weeks.

Yes, that pricing is correct. -$25 if you omit the cup holders. All of those prices are in CAD except for the shipping. The shipping converted to CAD is abut $260.

Affirmative. Other colors/materials aren't available for the basic tables.

Affirmative. Other colors/materials aren't available for the basic tables.

I am so happy with my "basic" table Tony. My 2c is you should change the name. They might be basic from your perspective as a custom table builder but for the guy on the street these tables are anything but basic.

Literally every person than plays on my table makes a comment about how nice it is.

I will leave it to you to come up with a new and alluring name :)

How about the Tchan Ultra!

Now Im wondering if I should get 8 person instead of the 10 max since my games hardly ever go 10 handed. Any good photos to use as comparison?

I just measured my game room again, 10max will be fine, can even scoot the pool table over for more space if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom