Basic tables for sale - Not available (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbon fiber has actually been done, but it wasn't for weight savings, just for aesthetics to match the owners' Ferrari

2016-10-11 17.31.01.jpg

Shouldn't the rail, or at least the base, for that table be red?

That's what the lights are for. Both in and under the table.

2016-10-31 16.59.43.jpg

And of course a baller poker table isn't complete without a solid black walnut dining table cover.

2016-11-01 16.57.09.jpg

Hard to see in the pics, but the icons in the raised rail are little horses.

2016-10-31 16.58.55.jpg

^ THAT! And I'll also add that @T_Chan is one of the nicest guys around as well, although he keeps avoiding seating at the same poker table with me. ;)

I just have to drum up the courage to play at the 3 ring circus table. 1 ring is already wild for me. Next time I'll be at your table no matter what!

At this time, the basic tables options are temporarily suspended. I have (2x) 8 player basics on the shelf which just need foam and felt, after that they will be put on hold indefinitely.

OP will be updated with the info.

For anything full custom, you can browse options and prices (in CAD) on our website.

Thanks everyone.

Time and profit margins. Too much of one, not enough of the other.

The shop is also insanely busy lately, order queue is getting huge so I'm focusing on the custom orders for now. If /when things start to settle down, these may come back.

I'm hoping my basement expansion goes well. If so I'm having a second table done for MTT and it'll be a ChanMan! Fingers crossed the city allows us to re-model!

Time and profit margins. Too much of one, not enough of the other.

Having just completed my own first table build, I can say with 100% certainty that @T_Chan's basic table prices were INSANELY competitive. While you might be able to build a similar table at (very) slightly less cost, the time and labor (and shop space) required to do it right would put you above Chanman's pricing.

At the end of my own build, it became clear that there was not a ton of profit baked in, and he may have been breaking even. Considering the discounts he was offering PCF; he was likely doing it as a labor of love, and as a favor to the community.

If the Basic Tables do come back, I would recommend anyone sitting on the fence to jump on it. For the quality you get, the price cannot be beat.

Having just completed my own first table build, I can say with 100% certainty that @T_Chan's basic table prices were INSANELY competitive. While you might be able to build a similar table at (very) slightly less cost, the time and labor (and shop space) required to do it right would put you above Chanman's pricing.

At the end of my own build, it became clear that there was not a ton of profit baked in, and he may have been breaking even. Considering the discounts he was offering PCF; he was likely doing it as a labor of love, and as a favor to the community.

If the Basic Tables do come back, I would recommend anyone sitting on the fence to jump on it. For the quality you get, the price cannot be beat.

Agree 100%. My main table cost me $300 in materials and another $300 for the builders time. It doesn’t have cup cup holders in the rail either and that was 12 years ago. To get one of these shipped to your door for about the same price was a crazy good deal. Glad I bought one already.

Price aside. People all thumbs like me would never be able to make something that nice without spending many days and multiple attempts. Basic tables are value town - love em!

I have said it before, but my Chanman tables are the single best poker-related purchase I have ever made. The really make the experience feel special.
I've got 2 Chanman tables as well!!

They make the game supercharged and I've received endless comments and they are definitely helping me get my game off the ground.

I'm glad I got my basic when I did. I then did a custom table, so I enjoy all of his amazing work.

What's the next best thing? Having the man himself @T_Chan confirmed for my next home game! I'm so excited and it will be a huge honor to have him share the felt he so craftily builds

Amazing looking tables and great value!!

I noticed the last couple tables people posted didn't have the underneath bracket like in post #8 on the first page? (not the sub-base, but the bracket around the folding legs).

Amazing looking tables and great value!!

I noticed the last couple tables people posted didn't have the underneath bracket like in post #8 on the first page? (not the sub-base, but the bracket around the folding legs).

Yeah we used to add them for additional support, but soon realized it wasn't necessary, the tables are plenty strong without it.

Since this thread just got bumped so to speak (and I hadn’t seen it before), are the basic tables still a thing? Assume not presently available as I know your business is very busy right now @T_Chan but will they be available in the future. A friend has a game opposite my game and he needs one of these!!

Correct that we don't have these available for sale anymore. Full custom only, which we have a waiting list growing for orders when our backlog gets more manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom