Barristers Bookshelf for poker chips + (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this pic on hometorney, what a great idea!

1619_14_03_07_6_00_52.jpg

So I picked up this cheap one at Amazon for $260. (normally a solid wood one, antique or not will run $1200+)

71rA04j842L._SL1500_.jpg

It will match my table. :)

Nice. It would make my small collection seem inadequate because the shelves would be too empty. Here's to hoping that changes soon. :D

Nice. It would make my small collection seem inadequate because the shelves would be too empty. Here's to hoping that changes soon. :D

You can get the empty chip racks in place now though? ;)

Yea, they are nice replicas. Can't beat the price either.

That's exactly why I HAD to order so many. I know the organizers are busy outside of the GB but with all the delays it feels like it might not be happening. Fingers crossed.

I found this today, build your own poker chip set & accessories barrister display bookcase! It's a little pricey but it is made of solid wood. Totally modular - Unpack and stack! Add pieces as your collection grows. I like the pull out shelf for prepping the stacks. If the cheapo one I bought doesn't work out, I am definitely going with these...furniture that will last forever. (and easier to move)

http://www.bindertek.com/barbook.html

Barrister Bookcases

Deep Shelves Fit Binders and Large Books

Beautifully made from solid wood, Barrister Bookcases combine traditional style with modular flexibility. The shelf sections are sized to fit binders and large books. Each shelf section holds up to eleven letter size Standard 3" or eighteen Slim 2"Bindertek Binders. Available in Birch or Oak wood in 10 finishes to enhance any room at work or home. Swatches pictured left. Color chips are also available by request.

No assembly required, just unpack and stack! The shelf sections fit perfectly together with an interlocking rail and groove design. Mix and match three shelf section styles to create your own customized bookcase.

bindertek_2253_2783812.jpgbindertek_2253_2792559.jpgbindertek_2253_2801983.jpgbindertek_2253_2812697.jpg
bindertek_2253_2825497.jpgbindertek_2253_2835896.jpgbindertek_2253_2847488.jpgbindertek_2253_2855722.jpg
bindertek_2253_2575107.jpg

Configure Your Perfect Barrister Bookcase

• Select a Crown (required)
  • Choose an Open Square Base or a Closed Box Base (required)
  • Mix and match up to five shelf sections, available in three styles
  • Add an optional Pull Out Shelf and HIPAA compliant Door Locks

Barrister Bookcases are built to order. Please allow six weeks for delivery. A finish sample will be sent to you for your final approval. Due to the unique color, grain and texture of wood, the wood finish may differ from the finish sample and an exact match cannot be guaranteed.

Do you have a pic of this full of chip

I ended up never getting these. I did get the wood finish samples from them though. They will send them to you for free.
I did buy a cheapo one. Never opened it. The box kept getting in the way during the early stages of the basement remodel so I sold it to a buddy at work.

I'm back looking at these solid wood modular barrister bookcases from BinderTek. I think it is the perfect way to store and display my chips and Terrible's items.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom