Wanted Barrington tables in europe? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballefrans

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Recently bought a topper that fits barrington table but I have no idea how to get a table in Norway. Anybody in europe know where to find one? Or a table with the exact same measurements?

@Marius L

Maybe a fellow countryman will know better

Usually shipping cost will be a big factor, so It’s be a lot cost effective to source them locally

Yep shipping is horrible when buying chips. Can only imagine what shipping a table overseas would cost.

Yep shipping is horrible when buying chips. Can only imagine what shipping a table overseas would cost.
Ya that the life of international chipper

Try to look around for more options. for example I get my poker table from China as sea shipping plus the cost is much cheaper than what i have to pay locally or import them from other places

That is an option. But a money and time consuming one I was hoping I would not have to deal with
Time consuming, yes. But moneywise, it’s definitely worth building your own. Lots of people here do, even those who don’t know the first thing about carpentry. I’m one of those

Haven't seen these locally. Pokerutstyr.no and nordicpokershop.com have some toppers and tables, maybe one of them is close enough to the same dimensions as a barrington?

@ballefrans I built one with barrington dimensions -- I can share the plans with you if you're interested. I think I spent $400 total. More than a Barrington, but much better quality rails, and they sit up a bit so the toppers can fit underneath around the edges.

1660744080216.png

@ballefrans I built one with barrington dimensions -- I can share the plans with you if you're interested. I think I spent $400 total. More than a Barrington, but much better quality rails, and they sit up a bit so the toppers can fit underneath around the edges.

View attachment 969198

That looks great! Would love to have a look at the plans. And that means I will probably buy more toppers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom