Barrington Table Comparison (3 Viewers)

Dodger

Flush
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a difference between the three tables below besides the felt? I've seen these tables consistently for this style of table and almost always the first table (brown felt) is the cheapest. I looked at the specs of each and they're identical besides the felt. Is the discount (usually $50-$120) on the first table just because it's got uglier felt?

Was looking at threads related to the Barrington poker tables out there and have the same question as the one above. Unfortunately, I did not see an answer in that thread or any other. Thought I’d put together a comparison chart for myself so I could see all options in one spot. Maybe this will help some others looking at these tables too.

Keep in mind that the below prices are as of today (8/31/2019). Also, surface color is not really a defining feature as most PCFers would re-felt these anyway. For my purposes, I just wanted to know the differences between tables and why the pricing was different between each as they all have similar features.

If I missed anything that would be important, or any info is wrong, just let me know and I’ll do my best to update.

For those with “hands on” experience with these various versions, please share your thoughts/reviews/etc.

5C616C4B-3E75-4010-ABA6-9C3E2D697830.jpeg

(Had to screen shot the chart to get photos of tables in there.)

I shoved hot glue sticks under the rail as a light diffuser. Made a huge difference. $2 upgrade!

A couple of questions to consider...

1) Is the table in column 2 (blue) worth paying more for than the cheapest in column 1? They are virtually the same table.

2) Is the “premium” version in column 3 worth the added dollars for thicker legs and faux leather rail?

Any PCFers out there with experience with these various types of Barringtons?

QUESTION:
Has anyone replaced the lights around the table with a black light? Can you get an LED or other light source to put in there that is a black light?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom