Barrels & In The Making Barrels Pr0n! (1 Viewer)

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Decided to make this thread with some photos I snapped today of the chips that I currently am in the process of making or hopefully making barrels of. I know there's tons of you guys out there that are in the process of getting a barrel made, as well as those that have tons of barrels. So, let's share some pictures and have an amazing barrel dedicated thread. All kinds are accepted here and I can't wait to see what everyone has!

Here's what I'm currently in the process of. There's tons of things I only have 1, 2, 3, or 4 of but that's the start and it'll be exciting to hopefully finish them some day!

DSC01314.jpg

DSC01313.jpg

DSC01309.jpg

DSC01334.jpg
DSC01330.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01320.jpg
    DSC01320.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I daresay we share a few interests.
View attachment 685677
I'd say we do share a few similar chips that we want. I also have one of those Showboat 50 centers but I'm fine with having one of those. I love those Equipoise Club chips you have there. Obviously the $20s and the Mapes are very eye catching too.

I can help make some of these stacks taller, if you can reduce your stack sizes of New China fracs!!!!
I am willing to completely eliminate my "extras" collection to fill that rack. Playable is the goal.

Here are some randos I like a lot and wouldn’t kick a barrel out of bed...
View attachment 685681
And of course these guys, barrels (some made and others hopeful.) Would love to get rack status on all but I may not live long enough, pretty close on the $5’s...
View attachment 685683
Love those Ed’s Tahoe Nuggets, I have a few myself. I lost an auction once in the last second trying to purchase one of the very rare $25s. Almost embarrassed to share my final bid on that one chip.
C46E3141-5EE2-46F2-9A44-A3443346DDD1.jpeg

Love those Ed’s Tahoe Nuggets, I have a few myself. I lost an auction once in the last second trying to purchase one of the very rare $25s. Almost embarrassed to share my final bid on that one chip.

Their lineup is great. The $5 is just gorgeous.
Ok so what’s up with the inlay? I hadn’t really thought about it but was discussing with @cpiaaq last night. It looks like a baked potato in a pond and the top part is so confusing. I know it’s supposed to be mountains and a lake, but still really weird.

I hope you find a $25 hahah! I had no idea they cost that much. I have two $5’s and wouldn’t even have put them in this thread after seeing Spinetti’s pricing on them :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. There are no barrels in my future haha. Electric though and before I knew I had hoped for a small set, ooof.
9D8262FC-DFA5-4955-B5C8-DF82978D8F58.jpeg

Ok so what’s up with the inlay? I hadn’t really thought about it but was discussing with @cpiaaq last night. It looks like a baked potato in a pond and the top part is so confusing. I know it’s supposed to be mountains and a lake, but still really weird.

I hope you find a $25 hahah! I had no idea they cost that much. I have two $5’s and wouldn’t even have put them in this thread after seeing Spinetti’s pricing on them :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. There are no barrels in my future haha. Electric though and before I knew I had hoped for a small set, ooof.
View attachment 685828
If my memory serves me correctly, I the inlay is supposed to be of a bird taking a worm out of a fish’s mouth from a pound of the world.
I know, crazy! My explanation is probably off somewhat on that, so don’t take it literally.

I hear ya. Lol. I’m not normally a singles collector so I was kinda out of my realm in that auction. I literally punched in $320 with 2 seconds left on a chip that the high bid was sitting at $179 when I did so.
Couldn’t believe that one got away. Haven’t seen one since.

I hear ya. Lol. I’m not normally a singles collector so I was kinda out of my realm in that auction. I literally punched in $320 with 2 seconds left on a chip that the high bid was sitting at $179 when I did so.
Couldn’t believe that one got away. Haven’t seen one since.
I know that feeling today
Bid $55 like HUH
I guess Ill go buy a donut

1619442746334.png

In all fairness though IDK if Ive seen two of those 3 dunes NCV chips IN EVER
putting together a big dunes sample over maybe 10+ years

building barrels can be hard. Once you get the barrel complete, you start looking at chips in the barrel that are not quite good enough to be in the barrel

Took some inspiration from @Starchy to post an update on this barrel quest. I've thought about exactly what I'd like to have a barrel of or possibly a rack of and that's why chips shown have changed. I still have all the chips in the original pictures that I started this thread with, but they are in other boxes that I didn't want get out. These were easy to get because they are at the top and all together. Then, some of these chips I have a single that is a part of the singles collection. Didn't feel like getting those out... (Those chips include NCC 50c, both versions of NCC $5s, two more Dunes $1s, Bourbon Street $1 & $5 and I think that's it).

These are the new updated chips I'm on the quest to possibly have a barrel of. Majority of them are TRKs! What else would they be... :LOL: :laugh:

IMG_5827.jpg

Took some inspiration from @Starchy to post an update on this barrel quest. I've thought about exactly what I'd like to have a barrel of or possibly a rack of and that's why chips shown have changed. I still have all the chips in the original pictures that I started this thread with, but they are in other boxes that I didn't want get out. These were easy to get because they are at the top and all together. Then, some of these chips I have a single that is a part of the singles collection. Didn't feel like getting those out... (Those chips include NCC 50c, both versions of NCC $5s, two more Dunes $1s, Bourbon Street $1 & $5 and I think that's it).

These are the new updated chips I'm on the quest to possibly have a barrel of. Majority of them are TRKs! What else would they be... :LOL: :laugh:

View attachment 941351
1656640524578.gif

View attachment 941351
Decided to take these out for another update picture. Had some boxes to put away so it felt like the PERFECT time to do so. Got the Jerry's Nugget $1 barrel done, almost done with the El Morocco Club $5s and getting pretty close to the New China 50 Cent. There are a few that I'm no longer chasing, although I'd like to, they just don't make sense to me right now. Other barrels that I started working on I probably sold the few chips I had so no longer have them.

DSC03773.JPG
DSC03775.JPG

Decided to take these out for another update picture. Had some boxes to put away so it felt like the PERFECT time to do so. Got the Jerry's Nugget $1 barrel done, almost done with the El Morocco Club $5s and getting pretty close to the New China 50 Cent. There are a few that I'm no longer chasing, although I'd like to, they just don't make sense to me right now. Other barrels that I started working on I probably sold the few chips I had so no longer have them.

View attachment 1043355View attachment 1043356
Little bump to this thread! I decided to mainly focus on the chips that I've been actively looking for in quantity. As you can see I've made quite some progress since the last time I posted here! So hyped on this! Done with a few of these and so close to finishing a few more!

IMG-0416.jpg
IMG-0417.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom