Not open for further replies.

msuroo

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
These:

rio.jpg

Want to try them on for size in a relabel set in place of a Bally's 1 - anyone have an extra barrel sitting in their chip cabinet?

67866698.jpg

Can any of our harvesting experts weigh in on their availability? I feel like I see these suggested a lot in relabel threads, but I don't actually see them mentioned very often in the harvesting threads. Is that just because the Rio is off strip so not part of the usual haul? Is it possible to get uncirculated racks of these from the cage a la Bally's?

I know there’s a newer, RHC version. And I’ve got a couple barrels of the older, leaded ones (which I’m not really looking to move) - I’ve just assumed they’re all live, but I’ve never been to the Rio, so I don’t know.
If somebody’s going, I could use one more barrel of these oldies, if they’re still on the tables.
3D19B135-319B-4D0A-A00F-137800C468F9.jpeg

I know there’s a newer, RHC version. And I’ve got a couple barrels of the older, leaded ones (which I’m not really looking to move) - I’ve just assumed they’re all live, but I’ve never been to the Rio, so I don’t know.
If somebody’s going, I could use one more barrel of these oldies, if they’re still on the tables.
View attachment 596857

Yeah, according to chipguide, those were issued in 1989, and the RHC were issued in 1997. The one I posted appears to be the most recent update (in 2012), so I figured that would be the most readily available, but I haven't been to Vegas in forever so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom