Wanted Barrel of Jack Detroit (any) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch_whaley

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey PCF world! Sorry to message some of you individually, but as I’m learning the ropes of this amazing realm of chip enthusiasts I realized I’m a day late and a dollar short on EVERYTHING, including these Detroit Jacks.

I’m simply in search of one barrel of Detroit Jacks (any denomination/any variation) just to shuffle. I have no desire at the moment to turn this into a set, I have just been shuffling garbage-ass dice chips for years, and I’m embarrassed I didn’t find this forum years ago! I’d much rather pay someone on here, than a third party that may not know what they truly have. Please let me know if there’s anyone out there that wants to help out this new PCF’er. Thanks in advance!!

AF956AE7-8DD8-4E74-9626-3B4725869DA7.jpeg

I have a barrel of the green $25s I'm looking to sell in near mint condition... One or two of the chips have hit the felt about twice. Only problem being that I'm in the UK so shipping might put you off... Send me a DM if interested though.

Thanks for all the responses guys! Pardon my ignorance, but do you know if the GO’s are the same exact chip/feel as the primary/secondary ones? Are they all Paulsons as well?
I have both GO $25, primary $25, and secondary $25, and the GO chips do have a slightly different "feel" IMHO.

I've got a fair amount of Jacks (none for sale unfortunately)

The Jacks are all Paulsons. RHC mold, except for the upper denoms, those are 43mm IHC mold chips.

PM me, if you want more feedback. I've used my Jacks and they are awesome.

If you buy a barrel, I don't see how you will resist more Jack purchases

Welcome to the this forum. I also joined here, literally a couple days late, after the Jack sale. I had no idea what a Paulson was, and the rest is blurry after that.

EDIT : BTW, Diggin that avatar, it's a hot ass chip. You get a barrel of those, and you'll be stuck for sure..

Thanks for all the responses guys! Pardon my ignorance, but do you know if the GO’s are the same exact chip/feel as the primary/secondary ones? Are they all Paulsons as well?
the only difference to me (i had both at one point) was that the inlay on the GO is obviously oversized, but i think that they each are fantastic.

Good idea to get a barrel instead of just a couple. I have some extras that make a barrel. PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom