Wanted Barrel of Casablancas T500s! Offering $500!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi fellow chippers,

I am looking to purchase a barrel of Casablanca $500 in order for me to relabel them as Binions Paulson WSOP T5000s poker chips.

Added a picture for reference, which I copied from a member here on PCF.

Willing to pay $25 a chip or $500 a barrel;

PM me if you can help me out.

Thanks,
Marc

Binions Relabeled T5000s.jpeg

Last edited:
So I'm here out of curiosity. New to the forum but not poker and I've always loved chips just never collected them or had a nice set.

Asking respectfully as I'm naive...how common is it for someone's collection to have chips at this price range? I'm assuming these are rare and the larger the complete set the more rare and valuable?

I just thought it was a typo originally until you stated $25 a chip. Trust me, I'm not at all questioning the desire to have these, or any other set and spending the money to get there.

I guess I'm just curious how common this is and how many other sets like it people search for.

I think I can compare this to the few holy grail baseball cards out there that people spend years tracking down, only to put it in a case, locked in a box and hidden. That's pretty normal in the sports card world so I can't see poker chips being that different.

Good luck, hope you get what you need!

there are people who have these exact chips that don't want to sell for $25/each - they're worth more for the keeping than selling.

I get that, but I also am completely incapable of that mindset! I was once a huge collector of sports cards and vintage video games. Sold every last piece and these days I'm very much a minimal person. So the opportunity to sell at that price would take over any other thoughts in my mind.

But don't get me wrong, I'm completely envious of the sets you guys are posting throughout the forum! Some are true works of art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom