Wanted Barrel of BCC sun mold (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doughboy63

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I’m looking for a barrel of BCC sun mold chips to use as bounties in my fun nite set. Color really doesn’t matter except the base color cannot be red, green, black, purple, yellow, or orange. Condition does matter, sharp edges. Can be spotted. Just needs to stand out from the tourney chips.

I would love suggestions of chips, even if you don’t have any to sell. So I can at least try and hunt some down.

Thanks!

Nice suggestion!

The colors would work, but they look a bit worn. It also made me realize I wouldn’t want an over sized inlay.

But hell, for $10 a barrel a great option if I don’t find anything else. Thanks!

Nice suggestion!

The colors would work, but they look a bit worn. It also made me realize I wouldn’t want an over sized inlay.
My 3's are sharp. The 10's actually look pretty sharp, too. The 5's do look pretty worn, though.

I don't like oversize inlays typically, just because they make the chips more slippery. I do like the unique look of the GC inlays, and since they're just bounties, stacking won't be a big deal.

Garden City $200’s are BCC sun mold...shouldn’t be too hard to get a barrel.

The club Kaneda $1s would be perfect but don’t think they are very prevalent.

Bump

I did grab a barrel of Garden City $5s, but think I would prefer something with more pop.

Hit me up if you have anything that fits the bill.

I like to use bounty chips that are much different than the chips I play with. Either some Paulson $5's or something else.

I recently bought some Indian Blue (greenish) horseshoe hotstamps to use as bounties. Got them from @kaimat

Sun mold chips are pretty rare, though they're out there.

I could probably do flame(shell?) mold too if anyone has something that would work. Want to keep it BCC though. Still hoping someone has some barrel of awesome sun molds.

Grabbed a barrel of GC $5s. Got them today. They will suffice for now, thanks @Beakertwang for the suggestion. Still looking for something poppier if anyone has anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom