• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Bargain of the Day! (1 Viewer)

Does it include some of the crack he is smoking?!

Seriously though this includes some of the rare true WTHC fracs. Those are hard to find.

What always happens is these guys see someone listing 10x WTHC at $99 and extrapolate that out to some crazy price. It’s still worth around $2200 considering those fracs.

"US $4,750.00; Shipping: $78.82 Flat Rate Freight"
"These chips are in EXCELLENT CONDITION!! Have never personally used them. Have been displayed. Hate to see these go!! :( FIRM on price!!"

I'm always amused by comments like these in ads with crazy sale prices. Why would he hate to see these go, when likely no one is going to buy them at that price? Will he be filled with joy when the chips don't go!? :)

I'm always amused by these types of sales. The buyer that he seeks literally does not exist. He's looking for a buyer that is both (1) willing to spend $5K on a single chip purchase and (2) knows nothing about chips. There are many buyers satisfying the first requirement and many, many more satisfying the second, but are there any that satisfy both?

Interestingly enough...

Screenshot 2020-04-14 at 17.52.37.png

I'm always amused by these types of sales. The buyer that he seeks literally does not exist. He's looking for a buyer that both (1) is willing to spend $5K on a single chip purchase and (2) knows nothing about chips. There are many buyers satisfying the first requirement and many, many more satisfying the second, but are there any that satisfy both?

All it takes is one uneducated, enthusiastic person... that's the dream at least!

Price has continued to drop. Probably worth keeping an eye on if seller continues to lower price. About another $800 to go :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom