BAP Interest Thread - 25/50 PLO Livestream Best Bet Jacksonville (2 Viewers)

lol the announcers just called AQT6 double suited a "monster"

Also, I was told the min buyin was $2500 but it appears from the announcers it's 5K

Well, so far the game looks AWFUL. Lots of folding, lots of short-handed pots and aggression. Not looking like a game that is going to be ideal given the lineup of players in the pool.

I mean, it's early, but where are the crazy gamblers? Where are the multi-way pots? Biggest field to the flop I think I've seen is 3 players, meh

Will keep watching but looking like it may not be the game to play

also, what in the absolute fuck is this dude wearing? He thinks he's starring in Kill Bill 2?

wtf.png

Yeah, 2 hours into this livestream and very underwhelmed with the lineup and action. Glad to have held off on this BAP to see how it ran first. Doesn't look like it's a profitable lineup to target unfortunately :(

Well, so far the game looks AWFUL. Lots of folding, lots of short-handed pots and aggression. Not looking like a game that is going to be ideal given the lineup of players in the pool.

I mean, it's early, but where are the crazy gamblers? Where are the multi-way pots? Biggest field to the flop I think I've seen is 3 players, meh

Will keep watching but looking like it may not be the game to play
Maybe they're pushers, not pullers....

Yeah, 2 hours into this livestream and very underwhelmed with the lineup and action. Glad to have held off on this BAP to see how it ran first. Doesn't look like it's a profitable lineup to target unfortunately :(

I watched it for a bit and it seemed nitty. I'm just hoping they are feeling it the game and the action will open up...

I watched it for a bit and it seemed nitty. I'm just hoping they are feeling it the game and the action will open up...

Watching some more this morning and the only possible loosey-gooseys so far are Jarret and Li. But overall, still not looking good

THESE are the donkeys I need to make the 25/50 a good lineup.

Anyone else immediately tilted by the loudmouth Matt who starts touching the chips of the guy next to him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom