Bank Supplies Birdcage vs Apache Racks (1 Viewer)

ZirjoGondar

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that Apache's Matsui-style racks will stack 3-high inside a Bank Supplies 6 Tray Carrier?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a 1000 and a 600. My 15% discount for creating a new account expires on 12/31/22. I'm only putting 800 chips in the 10-rack birdcage, so I'm sure those will fit. But there's no stated interior height dimension for the 6 rack model, so I'm unsure. My OCD won't let me and match; it's either two Bank Supplies or two Yuanhes for me.

Anybody have this combination who can help? Thanks.

No measurements, but this post might help

Well, unfortunately I've gotta say that the Bank Supplies 6 tray birdcage was a nope for me. I'm returning them.

To their credit, the birdcages were very sturdy and looked great...but they had a major flaw in them that was a deal breaker for me. I put 6 chipco racks with 39mm Jack Cincy Paulsons in it and the cover of the birdcage rested on the top row of chips because it wasn't tall enough to reach the base.

I reported the issue to Bank Supplies and they basically told me their customer's like a snug fit on top, most don't fill the birdcage up all the way, I was only the 2nd complaint they'd received, and they weren't going to change the design because the current construction allowed them to more efficiently use the sheets of polycarb in manufacturing. I totally understand all that reasoning...but none of it does anything towards resolving my reported issue so I took them up on their return offer. Note: 36mm tourney Paulsons in Chipco racks fit into the birdcage just fine.

View attachment 828037

View attachment 828039

View attachment 828041

Thanks for the quick reply, ArielVer18. Yeah, that's the post that prompted this thread.

The height of the covered racks is 1-27/32". So three of them totals 5-17/32" or 5.53125".

Does anybody have the 6 rack cage who could measure the interior height of the lid? (...minus the thickness of the recess on the bottom?) PITA, I know. Apologies and Thanks in advance to whomever can help.

FYI: Bank Supplies was no help at all. I asked them for the interior dimensions of the 600, and they came back with the overall height already shown on their website.

I think I'm gonna go with Service Central. They have an 800 and a 600 for 43mm chips. Still pricey at $130 per, but at least they have three screws at the bottom and I know they will fit the Apache covered racks. Length is 9-3/4".

Thanks for reading, everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom