Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonzest

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
1 rack of VGC Bally $1 chips

After looking closer there are some small imperfections so not mint.

ballys 1 chips.jpg
20181012_170530.jpg
1539389243841814452300486468733.jpg

RULES

1. Starting Bid: $220.00 USD
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5
3. The starting bid of the auction will be treated as the reserve price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 10:00 AM PST on Saturday, October 13, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 minutes after the most recent bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be considered void.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction at any time prior to the closing time; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF's owner, admins, moderators, members, readers, and any associated pets are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Buyer pays actual shipping cost from Canada and assumes all risk. I will ship anywhere in the world
10. Payment Terms: PP F&F or E transfer within Canada

Last edited:
Any possibility of adding a photo from directly above the chips, so that edges can be evaluated.

I'm not sure why people don't include a photo like that for every classified ad. Don't people want to see edge condition before buying chips? Even if listed as "mint"?

Anyway, my $0.02. Might cause me to bid :)

Any possibility of adding a photo from directly above the chips, so that edges can be evaluated.

I'm not sure why people don't include a photo like that for every classified ad. Don't people want to see edge condition before buying chips? Even if listed as "mint"?

Anyway, my $0.02. Might cause me to bid :)

I will try and remember to take one tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom