Found Bally's $1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hi friends!

My wife is a rockstar. In a past she life lived in Paris working at the US Embassy. (I know, what the heck is she doing with ME)

Knowing its her favorite city in the world, we took a trip a few years back and got engaged in Paris in front of the Eiffel Tower (ok, I earned a few points on that one)

She first started taking an interest in the great game of poker during the pandemic and has continued to learn and enjoy it. And she still loves me even though I've become obsessed with this poker chip hobby. On a recent trip to Vegas she kept her nicest chips to the side and before cashing out wanted to make sure we didn't want to bring any of them home. Basically, she's awesome.

It's her birthday coming up and I wanted to surprise her with a Paris themed set of her own. I've been able to collect some awesome Paris $1's and $2's from others here on the forum, and after seeing some photos @fishsaybloop posted using Bally's $1's as a frac, I think that would be a perfect way to finish off this set. I had planned to grab some on the last trip to Las Vegas but learned once we were there about the rebranding to the Horseshoe so I was unable to pick any up.

I'd love to find a couple racks in as good of condition as possible while also being mindful of budget. Let me know what ya got!

Thanks so much!
Brandon

I have a rack that is already murdered, so you would just need labels. PM on the way.

That’s lovely idea! GLWSearch. Shouldn’t be tough to find ◡̈
Looks like you found them for him :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

1673345242161.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom