Bahamia Dealer Button Group Buy - Official Limited

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
CLOSED==============================================

This is the official thread for the Bahamia Dealer Button Group Buy.

The original thread is here. However we are taking orders differently for this group buy.

We are no longer taking orders.

The Group Buy for these items closed Wednesday, October 26th. If you would like to order you'll have to contact us and make a special request.

There are no minimums (or maximums). You can order one button, two of one, three of each, etc.

Check out is via the shopping cart on our site. You'll be able to choose your shipping from various options including Ground, USPS Priority and First Class.

If you have questions or concerns like another design or trouble checking out because of shipping send me an email to oldwestps@gmail.com\

Button size is 60mm (2.36 in.)

CLOSED==============================================

There are 5 (five) button versions as seen below...
BC-BAHAMIA_FORUM.jpg

Last edited:

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey Guys! These are done. Ready to ship.

They came out great. We did not have extras so if anyone is looking for some you'll have to pair up or start a new waitlist.

Now I am only shipping a certain number of orders right now because a good number of you paired your order with the Horseshoe DB GB or a custom order. So you'll have to wait for the Horseshoe's to finish. You know who you are.

So if you only ordered Bahamia's then yours should go out today or tomorrow. Happy ogling.

For everyone who is waiting on the Horseshoe's or a custom order I'll post here when I have an update.

If you have questions email me at oldwestps@gmail.com.
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. :) Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 72o

courage

Full House
Reaction score
Damn, just seeing this thread. Someone should have tagged me, I'd have bought some. (y) :thumbsup:

Top Bottom