Bahamia 60mm Dealer Button Set of 7 - SOLD OUT (1 Viewer)

I just received my set. Thanks, they are great! I really appreciate you sending these out. I've had the Bahamia set for almost 10 years and it was my first and only Paulson full set so far, and to add a long overdue button is very nice!

I know this wont really help the ones above in the thread who missed out, because its not cost effective to send back to US, but the fact is that I only really need 2-3 of these, so if someone wants you can PM me if you want to buy a couple of buttons! I just had to jump on the 7 button package not to lose out on them altogether.

Mine arrived today as well. Package was torn, but thankfully still intact - buttons were safe and sound. Thanks again Gene!

Edit: Adding that I blame the USPS for the torn package, not Gene or ABC.

Last edited:
Is there any set left? Could you please send me an PM if there is any left.

I’ll take the last set!!!

Lol I finally got smart enough to just run through all your posts to see what has transpired the past couple months and to see what if anything I could get. I’m worried that I’ll now do this with all the vendors...

I’ll take the last set!!!

Lol I finally got smart enough to just run through all your posts to see what has transpired the past couple months and to see what if anything I could get. I’m worried that I’ll now do this with all the vendors...
Hmm...I thought I knew exactly where I left the last set, but now I can't find it. As soon as we find it, I'll send you the invoice!

FYI Gene: looks like @BarrieJ3 was the 5th person to respond with interest after you announced 4 sets left.
There were definitely two sets when Advocate got one on the 17th, and I had the one last set when I made the post on the 17th. Just a question of where I thought was a good place to put that last set!

There were definitely two sets when Advocate got one on the 17th, and I had the one last set when I made the post on the 17th. Just a question of where I thought was a good place to put that last set!
You take all the time in the world, I'm just stoked I got in. If nothing else, it gives me time to see what else I need from you! (I think my wife is tired of me getting things in the mail, my racks just came in and I got a text, "Ummmm how many poker chips are in this box?")

You take all the time in the world, I'm just stoked I got in. If nothing else, it gives me time to see what else I need from you! (I think my wife is tired of me getting things in the mail, my racks just came in and I got a text, "Ummmm how many poker chips are in this box?")
And you responded "Zero sweetheart, but enough racks for 10,000 chips so there will be more on the way!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom