Giveaway Back to the 80's Part 3 - Barrel of Apes Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have one DK button to giveaway here. I also will have about 12 for sale not that far down the road to the General PCF in the Sale Thread section. I haven't decided how I am going to do this giveaway yet. It may be as simple as the Top Person in a Randomizer wins or have the Top 5 play an Omaha Hi hand. I will let the sign-up start right away and run until next Saturday 12/05/2020 8PM EDT. I will post how the Giveaway will work early on in the week this week. To Enter just type MARIO in your response. Shipping will be $5 in the United States and anywhere else in the world shipping will be the actual cost. There is only one button but both sides are shown as they are different.

DKBUTTONSBRPROPOKER.jpg

**************UPDATE ON HOW THE WINNER WILL BE DETERMINED*******************************
I've Decided how I am going to determine the winner. I am going to run a Randomizer and the Top Two people will play heads up in a game of H.O.R.S.E. Where the last game I switched out to Lazy Pineapple because I can’t play heads up hi and low. The best of 5 wins! I will deal all the cards out and take a picture. Sorry I won't take a Card by Card hand picture for every game and post separate spoilers for every street. It's just too much time and work to do that. So I'll just deal all the cards and take a picture of the completed games and post the results of each game individually. Even if someone Wins the best out of 3 early I'll still deal every game to see what the final results are.

• Hold'em
  • Omaha Hi
  • Razz (7-Card Stud Low)
  • Stud (7-Card Stud High)
  • Lazy PineapplE (you get dealt three cards instead of two like in Hold 'em and the worst card of the three will be Discarded at the end.

Last edited:
Mario, but all the cool kids know he's really "Jumpman." And Donkey Kong was just weird translation/thesaurus output for the intended "stubborn ape."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom