Back to School Sale

Thomacetti

Flush
Reaction score
just noticed the roulettes have textured inlays...I presume these are still leaded versions.
Only other textured RHC I own is PCA (also leaded era)...looking at the way they wear also indicates leaded OG chips.

The yellow & blue colors look great...hope to see more pictures from other colors

Can only pray Jim has saved some colors/racks for next sale....want moar :)

Last edited:

yone

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how to tell if they are leaded or not. But the T100s feels really nice!
B453EDEE-9391-4D6C-843E-F8391F0F8D8D.jpeg

Don Clay

Full House
Reaction score
I was referring to a talk about flipping that started some pages ago and just wanted to show an example.

But indeed, it was probably not a good one as it’s only for a sample.
That was definitely a crappy example, and you were just thread crapping Jim's sale. thread. Who do you think you are to behave this way? This was just pathetic.

JeepologyOffroad

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those that have received their fun nites, what type of condition are they in?

Edit: disregard, just realized they are charcoal not black correct?

Last edited:

timinater

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Tim can you get a pic of the side condition? They look awesome for that price!
I can grab a better pic but very happy with the quality. My hunch was lower down the alphabet the condition would be better since people might just naturally reach for A first at the tables.

Most of the E's were quite square edges and the D's are a touch more rounded and worn. Overall great condition for price and buying on a whim!

F8171143-24B5-4610-A22D-2C1BF7630F0A.jpeg

saleen121212

Full House
Reaction score
I can grab a better pic but very happy with the quality. My hunch was lower down the alphabet the condition would be better since people might just naturally reach for A first at the tables.

Most of the E's were quite square edges and the D's are a touch more rounded and worn. Overall great condition for price and buying on a whim!

View attachment 340853
Can't wait to see them cleaned up with a bad ass label you design on them!!!!!!

wonderpuddle

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 340853
Yeah dude those are sick! Incredible deal. Can’t wait to see how this set comes along.

Top Bottom