Back from the dead (1 Viewer)

The creator!

chicken.jpg

Welcome back!!

I have a gluten allergy. I showed up at a card game where the host was serving pizza and brought a supermarket roaster chicken. I’ve been Chicken Rob ever since. As poker nicknames go, it could have been worse.

I know a guy that has been called "cheese" for about 20 year now because one day he nonchalantly walked into the locker room taking bites out of a block of cheese he was dipping into a jar of pace picante salsa... I know how these things happen.

I'm curious - why go through all of that and get out some of those three-in-a-lifetime sets just to not have anything to play with anymore?

Also welcome back.

I have a gluten allergy. I showed up at a card game where the host was serving pizza and brought a supermarket roaster chicken. I’ve been Chicken Rob ever since. As poker nicknames go, it could have been worse.
lol I Nice to meet you Chicken Rob I am Pickle Rick haha long story short I wear abunch of crazy shirts and I was gonna buy one that said pickle rick on it from the rick and morty and wear it to my poker game I never did but I told the guys I was about to my name is Rick so now everyone just calls me Pickle Rick not right lol but it is what it is

I'm curious - why go through all of that and get out some of those three-in-a-lifetime sets just to not have anything to play with anymore?

Also welcome back.
Well, life kicked the shit out of me, left me in a financially awkward position, and then I had a way out. It was not an easy decision, but it was a responsible one.

I was sure I’d go to the grave with these chips. And I came close in 2019. But coming out the other side, the money became more important than the chips unfortunately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom