Back from the dead (1 Viewer)

I have returned from my long hiatus. Hoping to both host and attend meetups when covid truly settles down. Currently I own no playable sets as many of you may have guessed. Just thought I’d say hi.
What happened to your Chicken chi... Joking! Welcome back.

Welcome Back Sir!! Never met, but we have several mutual friends! I'm sure our paths will cross eventually at a meet up sir!

Part of the Maryland Crew!

Fellow Chipper Ben

BTW these are safe!
20210806_154307.jpg

Much Love for the Chickens!!

Welcome Back Sir!! Never met, but we have several mutual friends! I'm sure our paths will cross eventually at a meet up sir!

Part of the Maryland Crew!

Fellow Chipper Ben

BTW these are safe!
View attachment 759517

Much Love for the Chickens!!
I have one sample set myself. Seeing these posted is bittersweet.

Okay I have to know… where did you get your fascination for chickens?

I have a gluten allergy. I showed up at a card game where the host was serving pizza and brought a supermarket roaster chicken. I’ve been Chicken Rob ever since. As poker nicknames go, it could have been worse.

I have one sample set myself. Seeing these posted is bittersweet.
I am sure you saw how Tristan handled that whole thing, offering chips back to the community in an amazing way and not trying to extort max profit! I think he did an amazing job with the whole thing!

These sample sets sold for crazy prices, I reached out and asked about buying one and Tristan sent me a set free! When I received them I asked if I could make a post of praise for such an amazing act of kindness... his response "not at all necessary bro, happy you love the chips!"

I will never forget, nor will I ever sell such an amazing gift!

I haven't taken an updated picture of them in their new "nest" but they now live with all the Boat chips, BTPs, SBs samples in this case
20210603_183548.jpg

The.top case shown here is where they live now.

Like others I would love to put them all in a display cabinet. But we bring these samples to all of the meet ups (that we drive to) to share and show other chippers especially new chippers, lots of examples of amazing chips. Kind of myself and @FordPickup92 way of giving back. Case below my hand are all custom CPC and ASM samples.

Down in VA for the memorial day meet up @Seeking Alpha Social Club
D7B87EEC-8373-4901-88CA-FDAF545BC908.jpeg.jpg

This is the TRK samples but that case is on the seat there. Love sharing and talking about chips!

Sorry for blowin up your thread, bored at work. Pouring rain here in DC! Lol

Ben

Welcome back! Really curious, what chips do you have your eye on for the first playable set to purchase?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom