Back Again (1 Viewer)

Welcome back!

We all love pictures round here, love to see what you accumulated back in they day. Different hobby these days, someone figured out that lead has a higher value than gold! Lol

Any plans for future sets or anything that has been brought to the hobby in your absence that has caught you eye so far?

Many try to get out but chipping always pulls you back in!! Haha

Fellow Chipper Ben

Many try to get out but chipping always pulls you back in!! Haha
This is the biggest challenge of chipping. Trying to quit.

It's actually lowering my self esteem because I can't seem to disconnect from it all. I've tried. My wife has tried. My family has tried to run me down, make fun of me, but nothing works. Nobody in my family is into chips or wants to hear me talk about chips like I do. It's a sad existence and I'm desperately trying to find something new, but I LOVE poker chips. How do I fight it???

There is no getting out, as my esteemed colleague Ben points out, it pulls you back in.

Love to have you back, and oh...pr0n or it didn't happen, bit of humor, but seriously, we all love to see pics of your sets.

This is the biggest challenge of chipping. Trying to quit.

It's actually lowering my self esteem because I can't seem to disconnect from it all. I've tried. My wife has tried. My family has tried to run me down, make fun of me, but nothing works. Nobody in my family is into chips or wants to hear me talk about chips like I do. It's a sad existence and I'm desperately trying to find something new, but I LOVE poker chips. How do I fight it???

There is no getting out, as my esteemed colleague Ben points out, it pulls you back in.

Love to have you back, and oh...pr0n or it didn't happen, bit of humor, but seriously, we all love to see pics of your sets.
B015E62B-3B99-43AB-9EAD-DC4C83013995.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom