BACHELOR POKER NIGHT at the F-STOP in Denver :: 2/15/19

justsomedude

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
'Tis the end of singledom!

Bachelor cash poker night on Friday, February 15th in Downtown Denver!!

We will start with one table of .25/.50 No Limit Holdem.
If we get enough people we will open a second table of $1/$2 Holdem or .25/.50 mixed games!

* DOORS OPEN at 6:00pm *
* HIGH HAND JACKPOT *

BUYINS...

Table Minimum: $40
Table Maximum: $100 or half the big stack
Game is No Limit HoldEm ONLY (to start)!

-- Mixed games will be considered if we open a second table.
Blinds will be .25/.50 on the Main Table

- BYOB if you don't like Coors Light and Miller High Life.

- Cigars, 420, pipe tobacco and vapes OK!!!

*note: there is never a house fee or rake to come play

Last edited:

Highli99

Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
My wife is a very understanding poker widow and my children are understanding poker orphans.

One of my poker buddies is getting married this summer. He is a strong poker player and also a total degen with a bit of a pit problem. his fiancé doesn’t know anything about his degen and thinks “gambling is wrong”. Also they have one of those relationships where communication doesn’t occur or perhaps they just embrace cognitive dissonance. Needless to say I expect he will either disappear from my game or the marriage won’t work out. Is it too much to hope for option 3 “discuss why poker is good”?

justsomedude

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
My wife is a very understanding poker widow and my children are understanding poker orphans.

One of my poker buddies is getting married this summer. He is a strong poker player and also a total degen with a bit of a pit problem. his fiancé doesn’t know anything about his degen and thinks “gambling is wrong”. Also they have one of those relationships where communication doesn’t occur or perhaps they just embrace cognitive dissonance. Needless to say I expect he will either disappear from my game or the marriage won’t work out. Is it too much to hope for option 3 “discuss why poker is good”?
I think I'm actually in a good spot... the fiance is very supportive of my poker nights, mainly because it's usually no more than once or twice a month. And when I host she helps me setup, and then helps me clean up the morning after. No complaints here!

Although I may lose a bit of free time when the +1 arrives in June.

justsomedude

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
The only free time you'll have the first few years is when you take a dump. And that only lasts until they can walk. Then they are standing outside the bathroom door, knocking, crying, you get the idea. Free time......:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Kinda funny you mention it...

I was doing headshots for a fella on Friday and he brought his wife and 8 month old baby along with him to the studio. We were chatting about being a new dad, etc., and just as he was walking out he said, "I was determined that having a baby wouldn't change my life at all... you know, that I'd continue being myself and doing what I want to do. Well... that mentality lasted until about 4 seconds after he was born." :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :laugh:

justsomedude

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
With the house open to cigars, I'll also have some aromatic pipe tobacco options available for the smoking.

So if you've got a pipe... bring it!

Texas Dolly

High Hand
Reaction score
Congratulations! Wish I still lived in Colorado to take part...
Best of luck to you both!!!:tup:

slisk250

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Although I may lose a bit of free time when the +1 arrives in June.
Congrats as you "dabble" with parenthood. When baby number 2 rolls around only then will you fully understand what a few others have mentioned. Too much stuff is left out during the apprenticeship but enjoy every moment it is a precious time.

just look in the rear view mirror and wave....

...and I'm providing for you a vibrating bouncy chair with at least three sets of extra batteries upon my arrival in Denver...

It's for the baby, not you...well yeah, it's really for you.

slisk250

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Yeah show us your new Custom Paulsons from your Avatar.
I wish Kyle.

Once again for everyone who does not believe me. I was never quite given the opportunity to order any customs from GPI and surely no chance to buy clown chips from that group of chippers, sad but true. My avatar has been up for a very long time. Check my albums, this is a label set with Indio Bingo Palace yellow, ES 1s, Horseshoe trimoon snappers and some AS chips.

Trust me, if I ever really had the chance for full customs with the GPI palette.....

Top Bottom