- Nov 7, 2014
- Reaction score
- San Diego
BAB $20s are in excellent shape with most hot-stamps intact. There is some grime on some of the chips and many are warped. Please see pictures. This auction ends 15 minutes after the $10s to accommodate anyone interested in both.
Base color: Black
Edge spots: White, Mint Green
STARTING BID: [ $ 1 ]
- Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 1 ]
- NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
- All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
- No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
- Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 9:15pm, PDT (California), Friday, July 24] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
- I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
- PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
- Shipping Terms: [ Buyer pays actual shipping ]
- Payment Terms: [ PPFF, venmo, or cover fees ]