Trade BA-CAWK!!! Trade or Sale Chicken Coop $500s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Greetings! Up for trade is a rack of minty Chicken Coop $500s. I obtained these because they were my favorite Chickens and I had visions of using them in some way, shape, or form. After deciding not to do a custom re-label set those visions have faded so I looking to trade them for chips that I can add to my current collections. Will consider full and partial trades for the following:

Nevada Lodge $25 (looking quarter pies but will take blurples if I have too!)
Jack Detroit $5 and $5K
Vineyard $5 and $.50
Eldorado Club $100
And possibly Jack Detroit Tournaments chips

If after a while no trade offers come to fruition I might consider selling them. Anyone wanting to purchase can PM offers. Please note I have $2300 into them. I know I “overpaid” for them in trade, and willing to entertain reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

IMG_4499.JPG
IMG_4506.JPG

Pics taken when they were received. Will authenticate they are in my possesion once a deal is reached.

Last edited:
Revised my wants as I found ESPT T5s and sold my AST set. My remaining wants might be too tall of an order so I might be closer to selling...

Bumping this up into Mel’s chicken coop mix. Still looking for a trade but willing to sell. I know I over paid via trade on these so will entertain reasonable offers below what I have into them. Will also consider splitting by the barrel via trade or sale if all barrels are accounted for. Thanks for looking and have BA-CAWK day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom