Status
Not open for further replies.

TofuJelly

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hey y’all

After selling a rack of $1, I realized I made a mistake and bought one back immediately lol. Not making that mistake again. Love this set.

Need one rack each of aztar mo $25 and $100 to finish this 1000 chip set. Mint preferred. AS $5s going in for a facelift. Thanks for looking.
8305BAF5-5884-431A-A43C-5415474CD3BB.jpeg

Dunno what games and stakes you're playing, but I'd rather have a third rack of $1s than more $25s. More 25s might just discourage your getting those delicious hundos in play.

My set is almost identical -- 300/300/200/100, with the same delicious Gear-resurrected $5s.

You're not going with the AS T5 chip?
If I can get 4 racks of those and have them milled, it’ll be perfect. I’d preferred those and put these 3 racks to my original AS set. But who has 4 racks of AS t5s???? :sneaky:

If I can get 4 racks of those and have them milled, it’ll be perfect. I’d preferred those and put these 3 racks to my original AS set.

I meant I thought Larry was going with AS T5 chips for his five.

But who has 4 racks of AS t5s???? :sneaky:

I heard there's some guy that has over 900 of them, over 600 of which have been murdered. I hate chip hoarders. :whistle: :whistling:

I don't want to derail the thread but are there no legit 5's to be had?

Direct quote from my wife (@Mrs. Bentax), who isn’t a huge fan of chip murder, “The original fives are a fucking abomination. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? I see why you had to murder chips”.

Direct quote from my wife, who isn’t a huge fan of chip murder, “The original fives are a fucking abomination. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? I see why you had to murder chips”.
When the wife agrees with chip murders. It’s a damn shame

Direct quote from my wife, who isn’t a huge fan of chip murder, “The original fives are a fucking abomination. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? I see why you had to murder chips”.

I wish I could have the same conversation with my girlfriend without getting hit in the face with a shovel lol

Those are super awful. I really have nothing more to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom