Awesome Birthday gift (2 Viewers)

Theluckyhand2

Two Pair
Reaction score
I have to thank my wonderful fiancé for gifting me some really cool items today for my birthday

She took my blind sheet customized the font with her cricut and framed it for my pharaohs tourney style chips

She also got me my first ever Kem decks and I can’t wait to use them this weekend
09131764-501A-4D98-BB1A-14788D01E05E.jpeg
135116C8-FB48-47D1-B284-1D542F45D477.jpeg

How far away can to be from the blind schedule and still read it? Surely it can't be read from the table...So I assume it's intended as art and not a functional blind schedule for a tournament...

Regardless, nice that she embraces your vice. Put a ring on her!

KEMs and Pharaohs. OG class.

How far away can to be from the blind schedule and still read it? Surely it can't be read from the table...So I assume it's intended as art and not a functional blind schedule for a tournament...

Regardless, nice that she embraces your vice. Put a ring on her!

KEMs and Pharaohs. OG class.
It’s usually only a 1-2 table set up but most of us know what the blind changes are by heart. It’s more for decoration and I guess if there is newer players they can have a look. It’s better than having it in a notebook that get spilled on by my friends brother lol
But seems the print is pretty easy to read from the other side of the room so far.

OG class that’s funny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom