Awaiting my initial shipment... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The hard proofs were just submitted... so these should be in another week or two!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 1.46.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 1.46.35 PM.png
    480.9 KB · Views: 529
I did not get samples. That would be extra. The picture was provided for the samples... I signed off... now it's just time to wait!

May I ask how many you ordered and how much it cost per chip after shipping?

May I ask how many you ordered and how much it cost per chip after shipping?

I ordered 1,700 and it came out to about $1 per chip which includes the artwork setup and dye casts for the 7 different designs, the shipping and the chip trays as well.
Additional orders won't include the artwork setup since it's already setup and the dye casts are just dependent on the denominations I order, meaning if I order two different colors, there is a dye cast charge.

I like the polyclay chips much better than Sun-Fly's plain ceramics, especially the diamond mold (not so keen on the looks of the cards mold) -- they really do look and handle much nicer.

Custom mold markings are available, too, but would need to be spread across many chips (re: large group buy) to justify the $4K expense imo.

I'm not sure where RichMahogony got his information on my chips. I have not even heard of Sun-Fly.

I found another vendor who sells them too. The diamond mood polyclays are their replacement for unicorns. 618 Poker or something like that.

Last edited:
916 Poker Depot, Inc. was where I got my Sun-Fly "hotstamps" from »

I am pleased with the outcome.

Nice! I knew it was something like that. :)

I couldn’t get a price out of them without a serious inquiry.

(*Said in my best cousin Eddie voice*) If you don’t mind me askin’, what did they set you back?

$720 all-in including shipping. $490 for the chips, $125 for the "art", and $105 for shipping.

Are they actual foil hot-stamps, or are they printed/ink-stamped?

I didn't think ceramics could be hot-stamped, given the high temperature resistance of the material.

Are they actual foil hot-stamps, or are they printed/ink-stamped?

I didn't think ceramics could be hot-stamped, given the high temperature resistance of the material.
They’re printed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom