Aviation Club Inspired Chip Set??? (1 Viewer)

Brookston

Straight
Reaction score
I was messing around on classic poker chips and got an idea for a set. What do you all think? Would anyone be interested in a group buy for something like this? Would it be allowed by forum owner? Thanks for looking. (obviously they wouldn't all be 1000)
aviationInspired.png

I’ve always liked the acf tourney chips. Are they in the “hard to find” category?

Probably wouldn't get a huge interest for a group buy due to the cost. I like the idea though and the chips look great

Would anyone be interested in a group buy for something like this?
CPC does not really do quantity discounts. Chips are made by hand, so mass production doesn't really affect the cost much. David at CPC has put forth a number before where he might consider a volume discount, but it is beyond the reach of realistic group buy efforts. It would have to be a stunning inlay before you could get people on board with a mass production chip at full custom prices.

I think the actual hybrid tourney chips would be cheaper than doing clay copies. If I were going to make an ACF CPC set it would be of these... (fish's set)View attachment 308249

^^^This x100^^^ But, even then, the OG set is so baller I wouldn't want to spend CPC level amounts on something that wasn't it.

If you're going to do the hybrid tourney set, suggest you use one of the hybrid chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom