For Sale Aviation Club de France (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

delaun

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys, i propose for sale a set of Aviation Club de France. These chips were used for tournament with low buy in. (<500€).

3 options for this sale : (for options the breakdown by player is 25x8 ; 100x8 ; 500x4 ; 1000x7 ; 5000x2 ; 25000x1 players begin with 45000 in tournament chips)

-- set for 18 players

or -- 2 sets for 9 players

or -- 3 sets for 6 players

for a price made me an offer by inbox

IMG_0410.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0411.JPG

there will be no salesman for the other set before a long time...

Do you know who made these ones? Looks like they have a recess almost.

Very nice colors! Are these ceramics with recess and stickers?

Yes, I have a set and I believe these are ceramics with a recess for the inlay.

For the other set, (the Paulson), they are only a few playable sets we managed to put our hands on, and I believe that there will be no set available for purchase before a long while.

Last edited:
Love all the colors except the 25s, but I don't think I could live with the butchered spacing between "France" and "Aviation".

@pltrgyst
Oh you're talking about the "mold"? I didn't even notice that. Yup that is pretty bad. You had me staring at the inlay for so long and I couldn't figure out what you were talking about.

One of the nicest clay tournament sets ever. Should be a recent thread about it (with pics) floating around here.

Si stocky prend ceux la... je veux bien tout ceux quils resteraient.
in english:
In for the other

Hi guys, i propose for sale a set of Aviation Club de France. These chips were used for tournament with low buy in. (<500€).

3 options for this sale : (for options the breakdown by player is 25x8 ; 100x8 ; 500x4 ; 1000x7 ; 5000x2 ; 25000x1 players begin with 45000 in tournament chips)

-- set for 18 players

or -- 2 sets for 9 players

or -- 3 sets for 6 players

for a price made me an offer by inbox

View attachment 14499
View attachment 14500
View attachment 14501
If you had more of each denom it would be a no brainer - id scoop these up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom