AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (1 Viewer)

Awesome movie. Went the local opening premiere and watched it in the Dolby Cinema. Definitely a visual experience worth remembering.

Seen it over the weekend - still processing what happened ha. It was definitely an emotional roller coaster ride, funny, sad, tones of great action. I went with the boys, now I gotta see it with the gf, so I can talk to her about it. lol.

Saw it on IMAX, last night! Opening Weekend crowd was great! People cheering, clapping, and crying. Looking forward to seeing it again in the theaters.

Really debating on whether I will go see this in the theater. I hate it because I've seen all but 3 of the Marvel movie in the theater but 3+ hours is almost too much for my OMC prostate to bear. I nearly died during the last Avengers movie (2hr 40min). I was doing the pee dance trying to make the ending credits scenes. Wish they would have an intermission.

May need the Depends for this one. :eek:
Saw it yesterday. I had to take a pp break... So did my wife. Luckily the restroom was right outside the door. I too wish they had an intermission like in the old days...

Saw endgame yesterday and it was just an unreal good movie! One of the best I had seen in a while. Thr audience was very into it which made it even cooler. Unfortunately some jackass spoiled the ending for me which took some of the suspense out of it for me. Side note: I hate people.

I couldn't watch Got after that yesterday so I'm holding onto that for tonight. So many good things to watch right now!

Saw it yesterday as well, very well done. I think I liked the content and twists of Infinity War a little better, but this movie did exactly what it was supposed do, and did it very well. I can imagine several of the sequences had true comic book fans peeing their pants, the imagery in those bigger scenes felt like it was directly ripped from the pages of a comic book.

Some plot holes and a few untied ends that I didn't care for, but those always come up when you have a movie with time travel elements....

Me an my gf haven’t watched a movie since my daughter was born, wait prob few months before that so I’d say 3 years ago.... I’m hoping to see this movie now with all the great reviews!!!

Saw endgame yesterday and it was just an unreal good movie! One of the best I had seen in a while. Thr audience was very into it which made it even cooler. Unfortunately some jackass spoiled the ending for me which took some of the suspense out of it for me. Side note: I hate people.

I couldn't watch Got after that yesterday so I'm holding onto that for tonight. So many good things to watch right now!

Well this is what happens to those douchebags.
https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/04/fan-beaten-for-spoling-avengers-endgame/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom