AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (2 Viewers)

Yep, pretty pumped about this movie too. Hope I get into a screening without too many cheerers and clappers :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

Really need to get out and see BP before it exits theaters too.

Yep, pretty pumped about this movie too. Hope I get into a screening without too many cheerers and clappers :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

Really need to get out and see BP before it exits theaters too.
Black Panther was great! I seen it twice now and loved it both times.

Yeah, I just got my moviepass card, just need to find a time to slip away from the family. :whistle: :whistling:

418C28BE-106C-4594-AA01-2915964E5586.jpeg
It was great. Dark movie that flew by very quickly. Just remember: #ThanosDemandsYourSilence

No spoilers here.

My entire theater was silent at the climax also, except for some well-timed NOOOOO’s and my wife’s audible weeping.

I asked the wife on the way out if she was just upset that neither Winter Soldier or Cap lost their shirt in the fight. She was in no mood for jokes... She also had her head in her hands within the first 10 mins, so I knew she’d be spending the next 140 mins all in her feelings.

I just wanted more and more Thanos. They wrote him perfectly, and somehow he was Thanos and Josh Brolin all in one. Fantastic. Glad the idea of the character evolved over time and we got this version instead of a lame, over the top wacky space villain who yells a lot and says cheesy things.

Just got out of the theatre......

awsome movie....... how come no-one is posting spoilers? Are we not suppose to in this thread....... Got to talk to someone about it lol

Post away, anyone who hasn’t seen the film and doesn’t want to see spoilers shouldn’t be opening the thread.

Yeah I was just waiting a couple days to give people a chance to see it before we started talking about it. Wulp, it’s been a couple days, so here we go....lol

First and foremost how friggin bad ass was Thor? Like throughout the whole movie. The whole theatre cheered and clapped when he showed up to Wakanda with that axe. Ain’t gonna lie, I was fn stoked too lol.

I definitely got choked up at the end with Spider-Man. I know he’s gonna be back, but still lol. Good thing I had on those 3D glasses, nobody could see the tears.

Drax has to be the funniest MCU character too. He’s just gold in every scene lol

Yeah I definitely enjoyed it. I’m sure some are/will be rolling their eyes at the inevitable time reversal that brings everyone back in IW2 but it really was something to see most everyone outside the core group go down.

I really liked the “I’m doing what has to be done” route they went with Thanos.

I’ve talked to people who had no idea there was gonna be a second part so they thought that was it. Thanos just kills everybody and watches the sunrise lol.
Also loved how his arm was all mangled after he got the last stone in.

Yeah Thanos was awsome. Thor was a bad ass too. When did vision become such a pussy? He was getting his ass kicked all movie. Wasn't he like one of the strongest guys. Also where was ant man, and Hawkeye. They just decided to sit this one out? Also the red scull dude is still alive. Lol

Overall I thought the movie was great. Cant wait to see the next one. Where they will defeat thanos, turn back time, and save everyone that died. I didn't expect that many major characters to get killed, but afterward I realized that if they do get the time stone they can reverse it.

Last edited:
Yeah Thanos was awsome. Thor was a bad ass too. When did vision become such a pussy? He was getting his ass kicked all movie. Wasn't he like one of the strongest guys. Also where was ant man, and Hawkeye. They just decided to sit this one out? Also the red scull dude is still alive. Lol

Overall I thought the movie was great. Cant wait to see the next one. Where they will defeat thanos, turn back time, and save everyone that died. I didn't expect that many major characters to get killed, but afterward I realized that if they do get the time stone they can reverse it.

Vision was stabbed by Glaive almost immediately with his staff that didn’t allow him to phase through it. He was mortally wounded 2 mins into his appearance. He will (likely) be rebuilt by Shuri since she (likely) survived and escaped with all her data to seperate him from the stone and still live. He’ll (likely) be key to the finale.

Ant-Man, Wasp, Pym and Hawkeye will (likely) turn up in the finale also, since they took government deals to “retire” so they could be with their families. If Thanos just wiped out some or all of their families, I think that makes their joining the fight very emotional. They will have nothing left.

Time (likely) won’t be turned back, because that would be the cheapest, lamest thing ever. And doing that would bring everything back to the fight on Titan to get the gauntlet and doesn’t undo everything. Going back sooner just leaves Thanos and the Black Order to keep fighting for the stones.

Many believe the people who disappeared are trapped in the Soul Stone and a new sacrifice will need to be made for someone different to wield it and release them. I read somewhere that the sacrifice should happen between Cap and Iron Man, since there is love there and they’ve been arguing about making sacrifices for the greater good since Avengers. Must be a great reason why Strange saved Tony. Seems plausible.

Also RIP Loki, he sure had it coming but damn I’ll miss him.

I don’t know that Gamora stays dead either if StarLord uses his galactic juju to bring her back.

Vision was stabbed by Glaive almost immediately with his staff that didn’t allow him to phase through it. He was mortally wounded 2 mins into his appearance. He will (likely) be rebuilt by Shuri since she (likely) survived and escaped with all her data to seperate him from the stone and still live. He’ll (likely) be key to the finale.

Ant-Man, Wasp, Pym and Hawkeye will (likely) turn up in the finale also, since they took government deals to “retire” so they could be with their families. If Thanos just wiped out some or all of their families, I think that makes their joining the fight very emotional. They will have nothing left.

Time (likely) won’t be turned back, because that would be the cheapest, lamest thing ever. And doing that would bring everything back to the fight on Titan to get the gauntlet and doesn’t undo everything. Going back sooner just leaves Thanos and the Black Order to keep fighting for the stones.

Many believe the people who disappeared are trapped in the Soul Stone and a new sacrifice will need to be made for someone different to wield it and release them. I read somewhere that the sacrifice should happen between Cap and Iron Man, since there is love there and they’ve been arguing about making sacrifices for the greater good since Avengers. Must be a great reason why Strange saved Tony. Seems plausible.
Trapped in the Soul Stone.....I love that!
And I totally agree with the idea that if they just turned back time, it would fix everything, would be a major cop out. It'd be like Tony waking up at the end and it was all just a dream lol.
I also read a theory that Gamora comes back as Lady Death.....I know in the comics Thanos loved her as a lover, and not the daughter relationship. But it would definitely put a twist on things.

Oh yeah and I almost forgot. The hulk wtf man.
The Hulk was such a disappointment, lol. Thanos puts the mitts to him right at the beginning and then that's it????
In the trailers they showed the Hulk running with Cap and everybody in Wakanda....and then it didn't happen in the movie! I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY was waiting for him to bust out of that Hulk Buster suit and kick some ass. ugh.

What I liked about this movie: Started out super dark and serious.... then the middle was funny and comical (typical of GotG), then we got some good action, then finally it dropped a big fatty bomb on us at the end. I also got to try out the DBox seats at the theatre, which made it even more exciting... in addition to a massive tub of "add your own amount of butter" popcorn. (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom