Av8tion Poker Room (2 Viewers)

Av8tion

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Well, I've begun designing my chipset and this is what I've come up with so far...
The inlays are an extreme beta and just a general idea of the kind of design it will have, not intended to be a finished product...
Right now, I'm more focused on finalizing the designs of the chips...

Input/suggestions/ideas appreciated...

012c47bda0c734a6c5ee306600bb7a90.png

Looks awesome!

My only criticism is that you have a lot of yellow in the set. A main chip body and two others with yellow spots.

Try some day glow colors with your spots!

OK... version 2 up...
For some reason I didn't think you could mix weighted and unweighted colors... so now I can use color combos that I really wanted...
21f9b9fa47b442dfd611cad3ef5894df.png

wow those premium spot prices are insane... it would be cool to have a set with those spots but costing an extra 3x the price per chip is just not happening lol...

Looks really nice! Definitely going to be pricey with those spot levels. Just for my 2c, I like the v1 spot colors for the $1 better but lightening up the $25 is a big improvement.

Version 3 up... I changed the mold to A-crest and put a damper in the edge spots to save money. That said, this is still gonna be really expensive...

ad9c4069aa83588fc0c932074b27126f.jpg

I really like the design. One thing imo doesnt fit that well. The line around the 8 is oval, it doesnt really fit the round circle shape inlay/chip. Maybe put a circle/line around the whole inlay/label. If you know what i mean. Just my personal taste though..

The logo has to stay how it is... that's just how the design is... looks great to me with the oval against the circle... good to include different shapes in a design..

Version 4: Now the blues are L1 spots and the others are L3... so the price has come down quite a bit... mostly inspired by Aria design and colors, except for the 100s and 500s where I found my own blend of colors that I really like...

I may play with it a little more... especially the 1k which I'm really not thrilled with (wouldn't mind some ideas/suggestions/inspiration)... but really I'm on to perfecting the inlay now...

52fac5a44b8d219df31e159dd05fcbf7.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I'd mention, I'm working with MSK to create plaques for the $5,000 and $25,000 denoms... 5k's are pink and silver, 25k's will be sky blue and blue... will post the artwork once I'm satisfied with the design...

Cash and tourney? The wise people at PCF will tell you to never mix cash and tourney chips.

nope... cash only... from small home games with locals to high-stakes games for well-off out-of-town degen friends...

Well, I've begun designing my chipset and this is what I've come up with so far...
The inlays are an extreme beta and just a general idea of the kind of design it will have, not intended to be a finished product...
Right now, I'm more focused on finalizing the designs of the chips...

Input/suggestions/ideas appreciated...

012c47bda0c734a6c5ee306600bb7a90.png
I've been tinkering around with a set I'd love to get one day and think the Miami Vice vibe $100 is sick, good stuff.

It definitely is a concern if you run cash and tourney simultaneously.
The only bleedover I'd imagine there being would be the 25s... which would be out of play in the tournament by the time the side games started up... If the game was so big that you needed 100s on top... you could make c-notes play on the table...

nope... cash only... from small home games with locals to high-stakes games for well-off out-of-town degen friends...
Just curious - What are the stakes for the out of town seven friends?

I see 2 sets with the same theme, a baller tourney set and a cash set; just add a $20 cash chip and take off the dollars signs from the tournament denoms.
And add another $100 plaque or chip for the cash when needed

Going with the tournament set first, and it already is starting to take shape. The 25s are actually gonna be RHCs and not A-mold CPCs, but it's in the drawing to demonstrate what it will look like... just ordered the plaques from MSK, so all that's left is perfecting the design of the inlays as well as the spots and colors for the T100, T500, and T1k

934e8885049c799507f69b628988e63e.png

4b4a10d0535763862587804f4e98e1ff.png
5a61e4c0ab437c174dc112216d27cc4d.png

Last edited:
Added new inlay that removes the dollar signs (the plaques will still have the dollar signs because I just think they belong there... and the order is already processing...) and adds "tournament" to the top. Thinking of moving the complexity of the edge spotting a little because as-is all three chips are gonna be over 2 bucks apiece to make...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom