Aurora star (1 Viewer)

Welcome. This is the place.

Happy shopping!

On rare occasion you may see some pop up on eBay. Realistically though, this is the only place to find them. No vendor sells them.

Been wanting to get a set of aurora star poker chips for so long! Is this the best place to find them or is there another site I can buy those chips? Thanks
Hey man,

You need to get in some posts. Head over to some other areas and check out some threads and ask around about a few things that may be on your mind. Once you've got those posts in, you can access the Classifieds and dabble in the acquisition and sales of poker chips of all types. Place is amazing!!!

I've got some Aurora Stars and a few others, and I got them all here.

Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself.

What he (@Jeevansluck) said ! Once you have 10+ posts you can buy and sell in the classifieds. Search for AS (code word for Aurora Star), and maybe consider sending a PM to people who have bought or sold sets in the past - they may be willing to part with some if the price is right.

Have you started your descent into the rabbit hole yet? It was by no means easy for me to dive into the big kid pool off the deep the end... I just made my way from the kiddy pool into the shallow part of the water.

Screenshot_20201020-002749.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom