Wanted Aurora star tournament set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a small Aurora star tournament set in hopefully mint/near mint conditions, DM's are open. Sample set would also be appreciated!

There have been a few tournament sets here quite recently, so I guess with a bit of patience (and a fast trigger) you won't have a problem getting them. It will be worth it.

There have been a few tournament sets here quite recently, so I guess with a bit of patience (and a fast trigger) you won't have a problem getting them. It will be worth it.
Yeah, problem is that most sets have been quite big and would have needed a split if that was the case, only looking for around 300 chips as we are only playing as friends. But yeah, my eyes are wide open for those beautiful chips!

Yeah, problem is that most sets have been quite big and would have needed a split if that was the case, only looking for around 300 chips as we are only playing as friends. But yeah, my eyes are wide open for those beautiful chips!
Curious,

For the 300 chips, what breakdown would you like/prefer?

@PsychoFeather I'm interested in a T10000 (120/120/60/80/20) set of those and if one came up, potentially we could do a split (and share the shipping over the pond). Something to keep in mind if you ever see one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom