Wanted Aurora Star Tournament Set (Preliminary) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipsncoffee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hey all! As the title says, this is a bit of a preliminary post. I recently acquired a set of the Aurora Star tournament chips, but had to turn around and sell them in order to help with a family incident. The reason for this post is to, hopefully, speak with another member who may have a set of these chips that they might be willing to sell in a couple of weeks.

I know that I have only been a member since last October, but I do have some good feedback as far as buying and selling goes, and these are my favorite chips in existence. I just want to acquire a set that I can keep with me.

If there is anybody who might consider selling their set, please shoot me a PM. I would love to discuss this with you and how we might be able to move forward with the purchase soon.

To the admins here: if this is not allowed, or if it is even frowned upon, please delete this post. I am certainly not trying to break any rules or do anything unorthodox.

Thank you all!

EDIT: I wanted to put in here that, if you have a set that you might be willing to sell, I am certainly open to negotiating price to ensure that we both get what we want. If you have a set, please shoot me a PM, and we can discuss this! Thanks!

Last edited:
I’m not entirely sure why there’s some off-handed sarcasm in your post. if this post offends anyone, I will gladly ask that it be removed. The set that was sold was done so for an emergency for somebody in my family. It wasn’t an impulse buy/sell/want to buy again situation. If I could’ve kept my set and done what was necessary, I absolutely would have. I would prefer that’I absolutely would have. I would prefer to keep this thread clean and friendly, please.
I dont think he was being sarcastic. He was just commenting that you fit right in with this community. We have all done something similar before. Some people have bought and sold the same sets 3-4 times. #scrubdonkeys.

I’m not entirely sure why there’s some off-handed sarcasm in your post. if this post offends anyone, I will gladly ask that it be removed. The set that was sold was done so for an emergency for somebody in my family. It wasn’t an impulse buy/sell/want to buy again situation. If I could’ve kept my set and done what was necessary, I absolutely would have. I would prefer that’I absolutely would have. I would prefer to keep this thread clean and friendly, please.
It was a statement of endearment for our addiction to doing chipping....

OP edited. If you have a set and are potentially keen on selling, please shoot me a PM and we can work out a deal that benefits both of us. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom