Wanted Aurora Star T5 Tourney Chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laker285

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello,
I am looking for one Aurora Star T5 Tourney Chip to complete my sample set. Does anyone have one they could sell to me?
Thanks for any help.

That's the tough one to find. You might find that you need to buy a full sample set (including the T5), and then you can sell the sample set you currently own.

Best of luck to you!

Adding an offer price might help ;)
Honestly I have no idea what a single Aurora Star chip would cost. It’s more of finding someone that has one and if they are willing to give one up. Whoever has one I’m sure would let me know what they’re willing to let one go for.

Honestly I have no idea what a single Aurora Star chip would cost. It’s more of finding someone that has one and if they are willing to give one up. Whoever has one I’m sure would let me know what they’re willing to let one go for.
I can sympathize with your search. It's an awesome chip.

Truthfully, i've sold a couple of these in my time here and wish I could have them back.

Your best bet is going to be placing a wanted ad for a full sample set, that includes a T5. You can always resell the leftover extras.

Always someone who will take those in that event.

Best of luck

Have a single IOC $500 for trade?
I forgot to get back to ya...but I have only one single and it's part of my sample. Sorry Triston.

This one right...
16288087297476318028760732305805.jpg

I thought I had an extra one. This^^ is my only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom