Found Aurora Star T1000 1x Barrel - $105 Shipped (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDave

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Wanted:
1 Barrel of Aurora Star Cash $5 - Found!
1 Barrel of Aurora Star Hot Stamps T1000
1 Aurora Star Dealer Button

Also interested in but not the priority:
1 Barrel of Aurora Star Hot Stamps T500
1 Barrel of Aurora Star Hot Stamps T5000
1 Barrel of Aurora Star Hot Stamps T25000

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 1.56.50 PM.png

In case people don't know what they look like.

Last edited:
Best of luck.

These are surprisingly difficult. I tried pretty hard.

If you score a bunch and can find a spot in your heart to spare a barrel, I could offer top dollar or T5K or even T25K in exchange. I'm also an interested owner of these.:)

One day I would like to own the tournament HS set of the AS Tournament chips, they are super gorgeous.
I am utterly obsessed with these man. Chip LOVE for sure...pure and simple. I can't resist purchases and my breakdown at the top end doesn't even make sense. They are just so pretty.

But seriously, the purple, the 500, is my favorite chip and it kinda bums me out that it's the one you realistically own the least of.

Mine either. I need some hundos and 500s. I couldn't get my 25ks into play if I wanted to
I'm somewhat convinced that if I ever see a full set for sale I'll just buy it, take the bits I need out of it and sell off what I don't because I'm confidant there are buyers out there.

I'm somewhat convinced that if I ever see a full set for sale I'll just buy it, take the bits I need out of it and sell off what I don't because I'm confidant there are buyers out there.

614de537ea516c274f9c95e722fbf9d5.gif

I think it is the best shot at a rack or more of the 1K's...these as rare as hen's teeth it seems.
Took me some time to find 160 1K for a 2 table breakdown..and that was when they just hit the market and members were still downsizing their BIG sets.

These and the Bluesman chips are the best hotstamped tourney sets out there (or close) in numbers (sorry striped Aztars)

You’ll find them eventually... stay patient. It’s just a barrel so I’m sure someone has some extras’s in that quantity. I’d help but the OCD looking at a missing barrel would tilt me.

You’ll find them eventually... stay patient. It’s just a barrel so I’m sure someone has some extras’s in that quantity. I’d help but the OCD looking at a missing barrel would tilt me.
The set is playable as is, it's just easier to work with with another barrel of 1ks. As I see it the other barrel of 500s, 5ks work the same, not needed but just make things more comfy.

The barrel of 25ks is just to round out the rack and like @Josh Kifer would likely never see play. 10x of them would cover the bank pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom