Found Aurora Star - Fracs and Snappers plus barrel of 1s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Hi all,
Wanting to round out my AS cash set. Looking for the following, please let me know if you have any and how much.

Rack of original fracs (0.25)
rack of snappers. Bonus if they are already label removed and relabeled as fracs

I found a rack of AS snappers but would love to pick up one more barrel.
A barrel of AS 1s (really only need 13 but will be willing to pick up a barrel).

Last edited:
Hi all,
Wanting to round out my AS cash set

Congratulations on your new set. I had been eyeballing those chips, even attempted a trade for them with the seller. He made fantastic offers, I guess I'm not ready for losing any of my chips yet.

These AS cash chips are stunning, super nice pick up man!

GLWSearch

I had my eye on this set for a long time as well and back when Ischie had his set posted in November I knew that was a perfect set for a cash game, but just couldn't pull the trigger at the time. Looking back I regretted it sometimes. Once I got my sample set I knew it would just be a matter of time before I got this set. Literally over the course of a week I purchased most of what I needed and sold my HS Cincinnati set the same week.

found a rack of fracs too! Going to go ahead and close this out and will just look for loose barrels of 1s later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom