SOLD Aurora Star (AS) Tournament Set - 600 chips - two table - MINT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentax1978

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
For sale is a set of (600) unused, mint Aurora Star Tournament hot-stamped Paulson THC chips. Breakdown is as follows:

160 x T25
160 x T100
80 x T500
120 x T1000
60 x T5000
20 x T25000
2 x dealer buttons

I am flexible about the upper denoms if you’d prefer to have something like 80 T5k instead of 60/20 T5k/T25k. I will also likely end up with a few extra barrels of each of the upper denoms (T1k-T25k), but I will wait until this set’s breakdown is finalized before posting those chips in a separate ad.

Price for the set is $2100 + shipping. Shipping options will be at the buyer’s discretion (USPS or UPS, insurance, signature requirement, etc) and the total cost will be calculated once the buyer selects his/her options. Payment is via PayPal FF unless other arrangements are made.

Please post or PM any questions you might have and I’ll promptly reply. Thanks!

AS-set1.jpg
AS-set.jpg

Last edited:
I’d be a little hesitant to sell to that guy, I’ve heard he’s a bit sketchy.
I’m not even sure he’s real, since his ability to find epic deals is too good to be human. I’ve come to the conclusion that he’s just a terminator, masquerading as a person in order to accumulate all the chips in the world. Maybe @pltrgyst created him in order to fill all of those shelves :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Are you real @navels :p

Holy grail alert! GLWS. I’m going to resist breaking down and buying these - I’m just going to think happy thoughts for whoever ends up with these!

No picture does justice to these chips. They are just stunning in person. I was never a fan of hot stamps until I bought a small 400 piece set of these, and now it has turned into a slightly larger 3K set ...GLWS Dan...awesome stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom