Cancelled Aurora Hot Stamp samples to Canada $15 moved to OG add (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I tried to change my original post but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

Any of you crazy Canucks that would like a sample Steve @Quicksilver-75 has agreed to reship samples to save on cost if your interested.

I have 10 samples available for now.

Pat

Thanks Steve!! as always you are the man.

1 CdnBeerLover

IMG_1432.JPG

IMG_1411.JPG

Last edited:
I have one its way to you already. lol hard to keep track of all the coming and going of chips.

Lol. I thought I remembered getting a sample of these but couldn't find them. I'm glad someone is looking out for me. ;)

And yes, it's hard keeping track. Just cleaned these boxes out of my office over the weekend.

IMG_20170815_100245.jpg

All chip purchases over the last few months. I think I have a problem. (n) :thumbsdown:

Lol. I thought I remembered getting a sample of these but couldn't find them. I'm glad someone is looking out for me. ;)

And yes, it's hard keeping track. Just cleaned these boxes out of my office over the weekend.

View attachment 116828

All chip purchases over the last few months. I think I have a problem. (n) :thumbsdown:
LOL to funny, we suffer from the same problem

Sorry just noticed, I'm not from Canada.
I should have made it a bit more clear. You don't have to be from Canada to get a sample. I just wanted to let the Canadians know I had a cheaper shipping cost with the help of Steve Silver.

Let me know if you would still like a set and where you would want them shipped.

closing this thread same deal applies just don't need two adds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom