GB Completed August 2022 Cards Mold Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot.

PXL_20221016_234023455.PORTRAIT.jpg

All of my $1s are correct. I also would like to know 2 things @justincarothers :
  • Did this affect both sides of the chip?
  • Were these random finds, or were whole barrels affected?
I can go through my other denoms once I know the answer. Hopefully it's "Yes" and "whole barrel" as that will help me speed through checking all denoms.

I haven't checked yet but were these errors complete rolls of 25 or were they random within the sealed rolls?

All of my $1s are correct. I also would like to know 2 things @justincarothers :
  • Did this affect both sides of the chip?
  • Were these random finds, or were whole barrels affected?
I can go through my other denoms once I know the answer. Hopefully it's "Yes" and "whole barrel" as that will help me speed through checking all denoms.
This only affected the $1s. I would assume it was both sides. Tina sent me the message this morning. She was hoping she did not mis print any of our $1s

I just checked all of mine. Unfortunately, mine are all correct. I was hoping to find at least one of those awesome misprints in the batch!

Finally opened up my boxes for these, and they are awesome! Anyone else think these have slightly sharper edges than some of the previous Tina buys?

I bought one roll of each denom for Binion's Horseshoe and Big Top Poker. If anyone would like sample sets, I just posted a classified ad.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...orseshoe-big-top-poker-and-a-few-arias.98990/

View attachment 1048744
View attachment 1048745
I also thought I felt sharper edges on the CDI’s I ordered from the October group buy but didn’t know if it was just in my head lol

Finally opened up my boxes for these, and they are awesome! Anyone else think these have slightly sharper edges than some of the previous Tina buys?

I bought one roll of each denom for Binion's Horseshoe and Big Top Poker. If anyone would like sample sets, I just posted a classified ad.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...orseshoe-big-top-poker-and-a-few-arias.98990/

View attachment 1048744
View attachment 1048745
Very nice! These card molds get better and better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom