GB Completed August 2022 Cards Mold Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows up more in the darker colors, but BTP is pretty bright so it’s not as noticeable.

View attachment 1005272
Yup, that's one reason I went for them. Waiting to see it in person with my own eyes. However I also think that TinaBot has gotten better since the initial wave of CMs came out. Better consistency on both size and color. No more weird "dithering" effect.

1665669117116.png

Let me know if anyone has an extra rack of BTP’s NCV’s please. I’d like to buy them Thx
Brian

I am personally dying to see how the BTP chips turned out. Although I have a few CM sets, it's always bugged me that the recessed CM mold doesn't get an even dye sublimation. Some people say they like the look, but it's not my favorite. I noticed it affects certain colors more (such as the Flamingo $25 above). Crossing my fingers that the BTPs don't have too much of it!
It seems to be more prevalent on certain colors like red. Even with that I think the Flamingo $25 is one of the best card mold chips I have seen in person. Much brighter than the Arias and Starlite $25’s.

I am personally dying to see how the BTP chips turned out. Although I have a few CM sets, it's always bugged me that the recessed CM mold doesn't get an even dye sublimation. Some people say they like the look, but it's not my favorite. I noticed it affects certain colors more (such as the Flamingo $25 above). Crossing my fingers that the BTPs don't have too much of it!
They turned out good

Omg... These BTP chips.... So far, the BEST quality CM chips I've seen. Could be because they are 43 mm... Could be because TinaBot has just perfected the process.

... But there is absolutely no dithering/inconsistent dye sublimation. They look rock solid! I am blown away.

Yeah they look good. Better than the CM Mares I got recently . I think the brighter lighter colors lend themselves to look better than dark colors

Omg... These BTP chips.... So far, the BEST quality CM chips I've seen. Could be because they are 43 mm... Could be because TinaBot has just perfected the process.

... But there is absolutely no dithering/inconsistent dye sublimation. They look rock solid! I am blown away.
You are really making me feel bad for passing on the group buy lol

You are really making me feel bad for passing on the group buy lol
Luckily TinaBot has gained control of Justin's cerebral cortex and is using him to run monthly Group Buys. There will be another...

But with the success of the BTP 43mm chips, I'm really excited to see the RPCs I ordered.

Luckily TinaBot has gained control of Justin's cerebral cortex and is using him to run monthly Group Buys. There will be another...

But with the success of the BTP 43mm chips, I'm really excited to see the RPCs I ordered.
She sent me the samples in this last shipment. They all look like keepers to me. The 43s are the best

FF3279DC-CF7B-4E2B-8E77-6E067DD7EE0F.jpeg
5957E3AC-9417-4FB2-B4A3-24AE28E9530B.jpeg
E5AD8955-AD0A-4E67-812B-7BA55117B4A1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom