Cancelled AUCTION - THE RITZ TOURNEY SET - 840 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberottweiler

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AUCTION CANCELLED.

BREAKDOWN :

840 chips
25 x 300
100 x 300
500 x 100
1.000 x 100
5.000 x 40

RULES :

1. Starting bid : AUCTION CANCELLED
  2. Bids must be placed in euro (EUR), minimum increments of 100€ (EUR).
  3. All bids are binding.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/conversation.
  5. Auction will use the '10 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at Sunday, December 17th, 21:00 CET (FRANCE - Paris Time - UTC +1) will win unless there is a bid within 10 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 10 minutes after the latest bid was posted.
  6. Edited posts will be voided.
  7. I reserve the right to cancel the auction at any time, edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (owner, admins and moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping costs (from France) and insurance are on the buyer.
  10. Payment terms : PayPal Friends and Family required.

IMG_0091.JPG

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to be a wise ass.

Sure, those $25's and $100's probably don't command that type of price, but 240 oversized Paulsons? In what appears to be excellent condition (at least, probably better), those gotta go for $8 - $10 each on the low end, probably more so for the $5000's. I don't know what current market prices are, but this seemed like a really good price to me.

Now that I price it out by the rack... probably on the high side, but these chips don't come around every day in these quantities. I still wouldn't be shocked if someone pays it.

Trying not to thread-crap.

I wasn't trying to be a wise ass.

Sure, those $25's and $100's probably don't command that type of price, but 240 oversized Paulsons? In what appears to be excellent condition (at least, probably better), those gotta go for $8 - $10 each on the low end, probably more so for the $5000's. I don't know what current market prices are, but this seemed like a really good price to me.

Now that I price it out by the rack... probably on the high side, but these chips don't come around every day in these quantities. I still wouldn't be shocked if someone pays it.

Trying not to thread-crap.
I’m pretty sure these chips are immune to threadcrapping :)

If I win the Mega Millions tonight or the Powerball tomorrow then and only maybe then can I afford one of your sets. Great Sets you have for sale. GLWS!

Owning anything is not really owning. Your only holding onto it for the next guy. You cant take your chips with you when you die.

Cyber knows how to look after stuff! Nice work. Minty new!!!!

I wonder what sets are available in heaven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom